walsh blaster hybrid

i wouldnt have bought that i ment thats neat i would have made one like it isnt there a guy on here that rus a 250r pipe his bike is silver plastics and accents of blue and has a grey 250r pipe cant think of his name i am curriouc how that pipe would run i would never buy it whem i could make it

Speedemon, would you be willing to make a pipe like that for me? Let's talk if so... I am attempting this project as we speak. It hasn't been easy finding someone that could do it.

A stock 86 250r weighs fair amount more than a blaster. With the right tools in the garage (Not vice grips and a big hammer) putting the blaster motor in a 250r would be an easy weekend project, but the pipe is going to be a few bucks...

A stock 86 250r weighs fair amount more than a blaster. With the right tools in the garage (Not vice grips and a big hammer) putting the blaster motor in a 250r would be an easy weekend project, but the pipe is going to be a few bucks...

Thanks phragle, I actually made some progress in this arena. I sent the check for this sweet conversion. I absolutely cannot wait to ride this thing. The seller said it was Tim Farr's. At any rate, I am stoked to have the opportunity. Been working on this for some time. When I get it, I will try and put a thread together on how the conversion was done, and just what is all entailed.

00X0X_1JlsF9FDLL4_600x450.jpg

00e0e_gyMrYFbJBbW_600x450.jpg