Vitos Website? confusing?

Blaster200boy

Aug 15, 2009
Floyds Knobs, IN
Ok. Well, to get things started, I at first wanted to get my blaster ported and sh*t, ended up I had changed my mind. I'm gonna rebuild my blaster. My questions is, on the vito's website, The Wiseco Piston, Its only $84.00. Is that a kit or just a single piston? All help needed!!!

just get a wiseco forged piston kit on ebay, and avoid the vitos confusion and possibly a cast piston too

just get a wiseco forged piston kit on ebay, and avoid the vitos confusion and possibly a cast piston too

Yeah, Ebay has better deals anyways. I'm sticking with vitos for everything except the Piston. Why do they sell so many cast pistons though if they continue to break?

cause some people dont know things about pistons an other stuff an they just look at the price an thats how they get ya. and when your on vitos you will see what it all comes with in the pics an from what the description is. it will actully say if its a kit. if it doesnt say its a kit then its just the piston and the wrist pin an bearing an c clips. hope that helps ya out.

do yourself a favor and call them, your asking questions about products and getting answers from ppl that dont know the right answers. the only cast piston they sell the one that comes with the 240 kit. all the wisecos are forged and all the super stock are forged, minus the piston that comes with the 240kit.