Vito's or Wiseco

Jay

Jan 29, 2009
MAINE
I was looking on ebay and seen a vito's forged super stock piston kit that said it adds 5+hp anybody know if the wiseco pro lite piston is better,also looking at stroker cranks+3.

Wiseco has a better rep... Although vitos isn't bad. I have a vitos stroker, I never really got to ride before, so idk the difference. I would go with the wiseco piston. I doubt that vitos piston can add 5 hp anyway.

The vitos forged pistons are made BY wiseco. so whichever you decide. id go with the wiseco though i cant even give a reason why lol.

I did not c anything on that sit and i only have 350. thank you for the in put.

Wiseco, and i had the 3mm stroker and they are a nice upgrade for the $$$ i would go with it also! then a 240 kit if you end up adding more mods!

i have that kit, its been good so far and the piston itself doesnt give all the power the gasket they give you is thinner thus giving higher compression and the piston skirt is cut to give more flow like a mild port job. id recommend it i noticed the power diffrence i had a wiseco and now the vetos...

They Say Vito's Has A Much Bigger Dome, Though U May Have To Ret Jet Depending On Size Jump, The Vito's 5+ is just a number They Put There for Saftey Its Actually 33% hp gain or +7 Ponys U May pick up.

WoW Duncan racing pricing compared to KOR.deffinately KOR for me when i am ready for my head rechamber.Unless i find someone with a lathe soon.

WoW Duncan racing pricing compared to KOR.deffinately KOR for me when i am ready for my head rechamber.Unless i find someone with a lathe soon.

If ya ask me, Duncan is way overrated. They have such high overhead that the prices are astronomical. Id rather pay a guy like Ken who earns his reputation than a big company such as Duncan that is mostly talk and hype.