vitos +3 stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
took apart the black bike and it turns out it has a vitos +3 stroker in it which sucks because that motor is a piece of sh** the thing boggs and has a oil leak. the guy i bought it off of is a moron because he ran it with the little bottles of weed wacker oil:eek: u get at lowes and deided to mix the gas with thatX(X( so anyways there is only a little blue on that crankshaft and now it is pure black with a little blue and that poor crankshaft and it was a stroker:(

thanks ok i cant get it out of the case i have it split but it is stuck to the air side anybody no a way to do it without a press

yes the oil leak and piston chunks are a good reason to split the cases but are you replacing the crank bearings? if not you can leave the crank in the one case and clean it with it still in there if you don't want to buy the tool.just pull the oil seal and clean the crap out of the bearing. then turn the crank to see if there is any problem with it.

sounds like you dont need to take it out if you arent replacing bearings.. i have a puller tool i think its a tusk. how do you use it to take the crank out of that half of the case? i figured out how to use it to install or pull it into the bearing but the only way i can take it out is to screw the thing into the shaft and beat it out. dont really think thats a good method and would probobly throw the crank out of whack.

wait now i'm doubting myself. i just did this two weeks ago. damn my memory is chitty. wait i think i use the splitter to press it out. yeah thats it. damn i'm a tard sometimes. you press it out with the case splitter

i use a harmonic balancer puller to split cases, works great.

and not sure what you mean about "its stuck on the air side" but if you mean that the bearing came out of the case and stuck to the crank that's pretty common. if that's what happened you need one of these

ERA%20Pro%20Quality%202pc%20Bearing%20Splitter.jpg

is this the crank you are trying to sell??? mabey you should have put that its from a junk engine that was full of piston pieces..... way to pass on a "good deaL" 8-|

Status
Not open for further replies.