Vitos 240 BBK topend, +3mm Stroker Bottom

Sonia_69

Jun 6, 2011
Iowa
Ok guys so my boyfriend an I broke up a few months ago an I had bought this setup for his blaster, he cant afford to pay me for it an I dont need this much power for lil 'ole me so Im getting rid of it. Hopefully I can find it a good home where someone will enjoy it! Lol Make me a reasonable offer, will post pics after work or tomorrow! Also have the spacer plates for the stroker!

Both are used, I think the cylinder will need bored, bottom end is good to go!

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your break up. good luck with the sale! wish I had enough "spare" money to make you a reasonable offer on it! could save you the trouble of shipping it...

i hope he didnt break your heart. and if he did, i hope you broke his Jaw!!! lol
is this for the kit, or an engine???

I broke his heart this time because of all the times he broke mine in the past 5 yrs!! You live and you learn I suppose! I orginally had planned to use the bbk an stroker as one engine, just need the bbk gaskets, bbk piston an the cylinder bored...... Never got that far though lol

i have peronally run this exact same setup in my bike b4 and it rips you guys will not regret this motor setup somebody snag this up

Hey, sorry about the break-up... Something's happen for a reason though! So what bore is thee BBK on & is it port matched for the +3 crank? Can you send me a PM cause I have a question I want to ask you too. Thanks!

+3mm Stroker bottom is SOLD!!!

The BBK measures 72mm so has all 3 bore lives left! Measured with a digital caliper. Pm sent Quad King!

The spacer plates were not needed for the stroker sale so if someone needs them lmk!

Sale pending for BBK......... If deal happens to fall through $150 shipped is asking price.

Brand new spacers plates still up for grabs!