virtualy new f7 pipe and silencer

randelator

Nov 17, 2007
quebec,canada
here we got a 10 to 15 hour old f7 pipe and silencer,its virtualy new,no ding no scratch no rust so missing paint ,just a little blue where the pipe meet the engine,these pipe go for 329,99$ plus shipping when new,so make me your offerFAIR OFFER AND NO I WILL NOT SALE THE PIPE FOR 150$ OR 175$,I ACCEPT ONLY PAY-PAL,AND SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED WITH YOUR ADRESS,IF NOT SALE BY TOMOROW IT WILL GO TO E-BAY!!dont miss your chance to get a almost new pipe for low$$$$ and dont forget this is one of the best pipe for a blaster!!!

Last edited:
soo, you would accept 300-350 for it, sounds ok

i thinks around 300 would be fair but no more than 300 maybe less make your offer i will take the highest one !!!+shipping fee!! i know for a fact thats in e-bay couple month ago a f7 pipe half the condition of this one go for 275$$$

nah fmf (and all left bend pipe are great for stock engine ,they were made for stock engine to get the most hp on stock engine but as soon as you start midifing the engine you are screwd with the pipe its made for stock flow) but right bend pipe are made for mild to wild mod engine !!!

left bend? right bend? ya lost me
what other right bend pipes are there?
see your pipe when at the enging gose from the left side than come back on top to the right ,my pipe goses frome the engine to the right side (better flow more direct ) almost all pipe are left bend pipe excepte (f7,lrd,gradon ,and 1 or 2 more ,those pipe (right bend) dont claim big horspower nmbr,cause they are made to suit,engine modification thats were right bend pipe shine) hope this help!!!!