Viot's jet kit

jet kits are a waste of money.
stock 32.5 pilot in all but the most modded or 240 motors

I used the needle that came with it ,so I should put the stock needle back in it? Also I have it on the 4th notch, should I go back to the 3rd with the stock? My plug looks perfect with vito's needle in it.

Don't know if they have more than one kit, but the one my son got when he got his Fat Bastard pipe works good with this set-up. Trail port, Vito's reeds, timing mod, no lid. Vito Needle third clip, Vito's pilot, 300-310 main. 70*+.

Well, it's 30 here north of Detroit too. That was summer jetting. Waiting to put it back together after balancer gear/ bearing took a dump and chunked the case a little. Hope to get the case back soon X(

Thanks, for the info , sucks to here abought the case ? Any one out there that can tell me what jets they are runnung right know and there mods, with the temp being 30*. iIhave oil injection deleted, boysen power reeds, fmf sst pipe, power core 2 silencer, K&N air cleaner lid removed and mixing 32:1.

Have you changed anything since your summer jetting? No two set-ups are the same. If you like the way it's running with that needle, why change? What was summer jet and what have you changed? Basically 1 jet size for every 20*, BUT if you were on the edge of lean for summer I would add an extra jump somewhere. Plugs are cheaper than pistons.

Case isn't a big deal, over 50% of the bearing area was still intact, just welding the chunk back in and dremal out any excess. Don't know which broke first , gear or bearing. I suspect the gear, kinda cheesy design. Might slip a +3 in while it's apart, no better time, cases are split for the bearing anyhow.