Vinyl decals

sporty982000

Jul 10, 2012
Illinois
I can make vinyl decals, 1 color.

Here our a few pictures of my recent work.

For those interested in a yamaha, blaster decal or perhaps something else.

let me know.

I can not make fancy art work, my cutter has issues with fancy cuts, its a older model. But I dont charge a set up fee.

So pm me if interested.

100_2028.jpg

100_2029.jpg

100_2083-1.jpg

100_2086.jpg

I can do some flames. but harder to do, if I dont have a image already converted.

100_1989.jpg

current colors-

white
black
yellow
some red.
burgandy red.

Im geared more towards decals, to go on your atv.

Sporty

Reactions: YZ Otis
decals for swap of some parts is also something I would do. Like-

Currently need a oil injection pump w gear.

a clutch torsion spring, thats the spring on the lever out of the engine that conntects to the clutch cable.

a 2003-2006 taillight w bulb and socket.

Pretty cool sir. Thats exactly how I got the graphics done on my shee.
Hopefully someone chimes in with a trade.

92f150300six,

In a way, yes you were.

Im not looking to turn this into a biz or anything, I just thought if I could make a little cash or do some for parts. then it would work out well.

Cuz its just gonna basically be for the blaster stuff I need to get. and i felt allot of people might have blasters with no decals on it and dont want to pay the bigger money for something.

then there are some who want the fancy multi color ones and I dont do them.

but fro $5 or $10 they could have some blaster decals on there tank or ect on it.

Sporty

How much for a big banner that says
#69 Dirt Diggler

And one that says " No Autographs "

My back window is tinted , so I want them done in white

How much for a big banner that says
#69 Dirt Diggler

And one that says " No Autographs "

My back window is tinted , so I want them done in white

well what font ? what size and length ?

I can not make taller than 6inches tall, but most banners on cars are 3 or 4 inches tall and anywhere from 2 feet to 4 foot long.

So I would need some measurements and size you want and a prefered font if you have one. I have like over 500 fonts. so its hard for me to guess what you might like.

$20 / $25. (this would include shipping )

Sporty

Folks, ya should take advantage of sporty98200's prices & trade offers to get your lettering while ya can ... helluva deal ... I wouldn't even weed those packages for $25 ... burp ... rep to sporty!

Thanks.

Ya I cant do super fancy stuff,. but im doing it to be fair, im not making anything, just break even, or swaps.

So, I hope someone is interested.

Sporty

Guys this guy is great! Super easy to make a deal with! Shipped outhe next day to!
P.S. when I get it Ill leave formal feedback;)I:I

Yes, right now im out of work, and so I can get it down fairly quick and in the mail, usually within 24 hours its in the mail.

Sporty

I get asked, I can do some custom work. art images are harder and my machine does have a harder time with them. anything that is under a 1/8th turn / radius or cut on a decal, it wants to grab or rip the decal or not cut it right.

So some images I can do, depends what it is.

What helps, I need to know, size, font (the size is height and length and also width of the lettering ).

Im not trying to make much money here, this good price, that $6 deal.
Im paying for the envelope and shipping. I might be making $1.00 off of it.

Sporty