Vinyl decals

I can not make fancy art work, my cutter has issues with fancy cuts, its a older model.

Maybe not fancy but you can produce sum pretty cool stuff with a simple cutter and a little imagination. May be too much work to sell but it makes your own stuff unique and it's kinda fun ... ya can stack colors for outlines & backgrounds if ya use registration marks to make it easy to line'm up ... I use little dots like on the 2nd sticker below.
~
bfcomsticker3g.jpg

~
I've used an air brush or rattle can to add a little accent ... just needs to be good paint that sticks to vinyl better than the transfer tape sticks to the paint :) Here's sum stuff I made for my Blaster with an old Roland cutter using yellow & chrome vinyl with a little dusting from a rattle can of red Fusion paint. Adds a little challenge to a sticker project :)
~
http://www.blasterforum.com/body-work-131/retro-graphics-32435/
~
C'mon folks, put this guy to work!

Ya I use to do stuff like that, have my cutter cut out stuff for the outline.

The issues I ran into were bubbles and it looked thicker sometimes.

It is more work.

I just want to provide basic simple stuff for now. I dont have allot of colors.

Sporty

Got my decals the other day! super good quality! great guy to deal with!

Sales are slow.

If I they do not pick up, Ill likely not do anymore. and will stop offering the service.
That $6 package deal, is a good deal.

But appears not to be much interest. Ill hold out for another week and if i dont see some sales. I will stop offering.

Sincerely,

Sporty

I dont have my truck to put them on and you can bairly see it thought the tape. Ill see if I can get a decent pic lol

Bump for a great guy! I shot him a big order and he cam through! The stickers are amazing! He is really fair on prices. I traded for mine so you might just have something he likes! Id post a picture but the hosting site I used to use crapped the bed lol

I finally got pics of my Decals on my Suv , Thanks Again Sporty and Sorry for the bad pics , Will get better and Replace them in Time ! .
DSCF6658.jpg

Also on the Rear Decals , he did the Lil' Monster And the Blaster.com
DSCF6659.jpg

I dont knoe if Sporty is still doing this stuff but here are pictures of my stickers Ive bought from him. He made the white one, the fishing milita one and the redneck one

imag0990u.jpg

imag0965l.jpg

gopr0532.jpg

gopr0531.jpg

I still do some, im not here much as I use to be, back to work and the kids are keeping me busy these days.

I am doing some for someone on here, this weekend.

Sporty