viewing the market place

The mod might be checking it but it does not help, Neither does the 300 post,supporting member or the 60 days. CMH156 is all of them and he ripped 4-5 of us off in the last two months. He keeps throwing out lame ass excuses that he doesnt have the money to ship or his mom forgot to ship or he need a new muffler for his car and the list goes on. All the guys he ripped paid for the shipping and the parts and not a thing. I have done some work to find out his address and full name and called the local police department. The low life is some punk ass 17 kid. I gave him tell tomorrow tell Iam pressing chares on him. All the poeple he has ripped please repond to this or pm me so I can get you in on this.

There's been a few things I was interested in buying in the marketplace, but I can't see the pics so I passed.

The mod might be checking it but it does not help, Neither does the 300 post,supporting member or the 60 days. CMH156 is all of them and he ripped 4-5 of us off in the last two months. He keeps throwing out lame ass excuses that he doesnt have the money to ship or his mom forgot to ship or he need a new muffler for his car and the list goes on. All the guys he ripped paid for the shipping and the parts and not a thing. I have done some work to find out his address and full name and called the local police department. The low life is some punk ass 17 kid. I gave him tell tomorrow tell Iam pressing chares on him. All the poeple he has ripped please repond to this or pm me so I can get you in on this.

yeah CMH156 definately is a exception. i feel the rules help but when someone is a scum bag piece of trash then i guess nothing will stop them from ripping people. like you said press charges against the sh*t head.