vfr 750 engine in blaster..???

yea the vfr engine swap was a stupid idea as just took it out of frame today and its huge(length wise) but a cbr 400 should fit with little cutting of the frame..seen one on youtube.

well theres no engine in the white one at the moment but i have a vfr 750 engine here for it. and the red one (not mine) has a gsxr 750 in it but thers an 1100 going into it too. look up on youtube 'james carroll buggys' and theres a video of it drifting.

The cbr 600rr would also fit. It makes a great woods bike and all in all a fun ride. My dads buddy has an 06 blaster 600. Also another motor i found to be a great ride is the LTR500 motor. I own 3 quadzillas and they are animals. The two dont run but the one that does we got out of a barn in NC from some old lady for 500 dollars and it was built. So far I have put 6 grand into it myself with the help of my dads big wallet and good presents. I stand 6' and 265 lbs. and it takes me for a wild ride to say the least. If you ever run across one of those motors or better the whole quad GET IT!!!!!!!!!

did the frame need to be cut much for a 600.? and yez the lt500r probly best quad ever built and if i did ever see one i would buy it. but im yet to see or hear of one in ireland. thers a few lt250r over here but never seen a 500..