v force 4s

they would let you have them for 129 cuased thats what there going for on ebay but id feel alot better getting them straight from them

You don't have to neccisarly upgrade ur carb for result to be felt the port an polish an head recamber is a nice upgrade an will run with a properly jetted stock carb ( may lose a little of ur higest top end) results will be felt!

As for the vf4 's an 3's ive heard really good things an people who say that it's not that big of an upgrade. The vf3's I know anyways are smaller then a stock Rees cage.

For like 30 bucks u can get a nice set of dual stage reeds ( boysen or Vito's maybe.) I jis installed boysen reeds I have no gap in mine like the linked thread) from what I hear great results with the dual stage Rees petals on a stock cage an it's 30 bucks an a bottle on blue Locktite to install! ( I will comment on my personal option once the carb rebuild kit gets here today an I can crank the blaster up)

I mean that's what I'll run for now I have other things like suspension that I will worry about over vf4's ( not that there bad but dual state is the bang for ur buck)

Stock reeds work just fine. As a matter of fact,the work EXCEPTIONALLY WELL. Get the Vforce 4's at a latter date and save your money for now. I run aggresive desert porting,head re-chambering with high compression,matched transfers,etc,etc,and the stock reeds work perfectly fine. You will only see a very small difference in the "crispness" of the throttle response between the two.

how do you even order from that site theres no place to actually buy them on the site

call the phone number.
some places will even make a paypal request for the $ if you ask, if thats how you planned to pay ?

The vf3's I know anyways are smaller then a stock Rees cage.

it's not about the physical size, it's about the added tip area of 8 reed petals versus 4, which allows the vf's to open and close faster, with less petal travel, but provide the same or more flow, and longer life.

well i actually got a lil bonus at work so im looking for something to upgrade and not that expensive

call the phone number.
some places will even make a paypal request for the $ if you ask, if thats how you planned to pay ?

it's not about the physical size, it's about the added tip area of 8 reed petals versus 4, which allows the vf's to open and close faster, with less petal travel, but provide the same or more flow, and longer life.

Ahh well idk i did ALOT of research on here an asked a bunch of people results varried some people said it was a great improvement some said not so much barley noticeable.

You run vf3's bout to upgrade if I remember to the 4's did u notice a big difference from stock?

well i actually got a lil bonus at work so im looking for something to upgrade and not that expensive

What kinda of upgrade more power or maybe suspension what are u looking for.

U have a pipe on there?
Maybe u could change the gearing cheap an can add some to different spots use the gearing calculator it's kinda a trade off tho sacrifice a little low for high or vice versa
Maybe an air box or somthing theres plent of options with the 140 ur spending on vf4's or hey get them any upgrades an improvement...

If u want a lot for a little dual stage reeds cost ya 30 an then u still got money for another upgrade ( if u don't go with the v force)