Used Loanstar Swinger and front Hydros

sam0840

Aug 16, 2008
Hey guys I have a few things I need to sell. I have a Loanstar swing arm with bearing housing and front hydro off of a blaster. The swing arm has some rust on it and does not including the pivot bearings. It is a 2+ inch. The Disk brakes are everything that you need to convert including the correct lower a arms. I stripped the paint off of the A arms and the ball joints are nice and tight. I also stumbled across a clutch cover gasket. OEM. Here's my price:
Loanstar Swing arm:$100 plus shippingSOLD
Front hydros: $275 Plus Shipping
OEM Clutch Cover gasket: 10 plus shipping

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I'd offer them up to you guys first but If I don't get much interest here I"ll put them up on Ebay. I'll get pictures as soon as I can

Hey guys. Thanks for looking. I'll get some pics to all who PMed me hopefully by tonight. But i still have it...

Hey do any of you know how to get pics up here? I want to post some pictures of this stuff so you can see what it's like . I'd hate to sell something and you guys get it and it's not what you're looking for.

I figured it out. I am posting pics on the first thred. Please let me know if you are still interested for those that PMed me.

Last edited:
damn just found this thread and some spare bushings, spacers, and bearings for a swing-arm. Turkey Buzzard was flying high today.