upgrades ?

shenron9208

Aug 29, 2010
i have a stock 99 blaster and this week will be doing a full toomey exhaust and front hydro brakes. is there any other easy things to gain a lil more from the bike? plz help

yes take it of thats it.... but u will have to re-jet for that new pipe, and taking the lid off adds another 1-2 sizes bigger

and reeds i cant tell you from trying them out myself, but i hear alot about boyseen and the V-force 3 and V-force 4

anyone else can chime in on the reeds that has tested some out

i would get the v force 3 or 4 reeds from what i know they are pretty much the same and about the same price but if you find a good deal on the 3s get them

Boyseen super stock are good and boyseen carbon fiber are great! I had a set.of v force 4s for like 10 minutes on the track and the cage cracked so i couldnt.really tell you that much on them but boyseen carbon fibers are pretty good

I have used both the vf3's and vito's carbon reeds ... Both provide a huge improvement in throttle response over stock reeds ! The vito's carbon reeds are on ebay for $30, and worth every penny for the price.