Updated pics of my Blaster! :) And need paint advice!

riderz_613

May 21, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hey Gang, Its been over a month I owned my blaster no real issues at all with it.
But I had to go over alot of things and replace a few minor parts on the bike.

Thus far replaced
-Front wheels- Got them used rims have no bends and have factory tires with like 40% tred on them. And Did not do the front wheel flip which is had originally.. Too wide for my trails.
-Replaced handlebars for straight ones MSR bars same as were on it cheap replacements. lol
-paint rims black, Hubs a nice blue I love the metallic :
-Made a Grab bar myself
-replaced the upper and lower rollers and rear slider

- I consider I have done alot of work already on this quad.. lol I now have WHITE non broken front fenders and a fender support brace. I removed the headlight today because the lense fell out and broke :p So Walmart light conversion here I come.

Question everyone.
I got white front fenders I DO NOT WANT TO PAINT! :p
I like Blue? I was thinking the hood and tank cover and then paint the rear fenders white or get some?

Any insight? I am open not decided thought of many colour combos.. The BLUE is staying on my bike.. I hate the purple..

HELP NEED SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS! :p

Attachments

• P5210062.jpg
    P5210062.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 146
  • P6220187.jpg
    P6220187.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 126
Well the white front fenders are not on it.. but I do like your suggestions! I like the cuts on my current front ones.. But on the left side where it bolts to the frame is busted off and missing.. so I bought white replacements pretty much mint. There not on.
I was thinking black too though because blue and black work together!

Thanks for the opinions! I might cut my white ones the same as the ones on it though.. currently its grey on purple..,

True enough on its own.. ahh its good!!! I just want to see what the most voted colour was for my bike.. lol in peoples opinions!!! lol

Or I would just copy yours!!! ha ha Yours looks sich bro seriously I want it! lol or want to turn mine into a twin of yours lol

I just hate copying people.. so trying to be unique.. lol

thanks for the feedback though!

Its purple... lol

get some new paint on that biotch and she'll be sick. defently get a bumper too, ive never liked the look of the front without a bumper.

also, hello from southern ontario! where abouts are you?

Yeah I know.. Thinking on going blue? with the tank hood and seat.. not sure yet? lol waiting for suggestions ha ha~

Thanks for the feedback should look alot better once painted for sure! As for the Bumper I have the stock one.. It would be on. I took it off yesturday to try and straighten it.. But I thinking on getting the PRM Edge front bumper with the Iron cross in it.. I have a liking for it!

Yeah I am in Eastern Ontario bro.. if your in TO? or it says I am like a 1 and a half from you!

30 Views and 1 reply.. thanks for the feedback guys Geese....

gotta give people more than twwo or three hours to respond :D I personally like the idea of black and blue but I have seen a guy on here with a white frame and I have to say that it looks nice. sounds like your blaster has been good to ya- they usually are as they a tuff as hell and easy on the wallet. I:I

Yeah I take the old mean green to it and a brush its pretty clean.. could use a frame paint someday buts its a rider!

Yeah many people told me that too, I dont like purple though.. I was thinking on picking up a seat that needs to be covered and a hood and gas tank cover and sell mine.. some chick might want that colour scheme? who knows.

Thanks for the comments though! i take pride in it for sure!

I've felt like that lately.... It used to be so nice to create a thread and have lots of responses.

But this place is still wayy acticve compared to other forums. And I love it :)

The reason is that unlike other types of atv's there is not much else to talk about as far as new products for the Blaster. It is pretty well documented in this forum. I would like to see people start to post dyno # and build sheets along with video's so that people can have a visual of how the mods sound and work on the Blaster. I need to get a new camera and some video editing software (and learn how to use it) before I can contribute. I think that the forum might want to add additional 2-stroke quads and the Blaster replacement :eek: the Rappy 250. I plan on looking at the possibility of putting a Blaster motor in the Rappy once the prices come down and I finish school. what do you think?

sup bro, if you need the white fenders I have my old rear set thats just sitting in the garage, it has the air box cut out though for a aftermarket intake box. Yours for free if you want em, dont know how much shipping is for something bigger like that, but if you cover the shipping there yours.

angryest1- WOW... Another Awsome memeber! Seen as I am unemployed for the first time in my life.. My #1 job.. I was in love with.. the plant shut down.. and now everyone is out of jobs around here..
I AM SOO BROKE BUT. COULD AFFORD SHIPPING! :) I WILL SOO SOO TAKE THEM PLEASE! Your the best! save me painting them and they going all to hell. And no sweat about the airbox.. I was going to do the same in the end. So I will just go on with that once I receive them.
I will pm you so its private for the info and what not!
But thanks bro! Big time!
Another Member also provided me with a bunch of freebies I needed for my bike. Which I am soo greatful for. My White fronts were free along with my rear sproket a chain and a few other things.

I love this site I am soo supporting it! When I pay shipping for these fenders I am going to get up the cash to support as well.

Thanks for the responses.. Everyday I am on this site I get more knowledge.. Make more friends.. and spend more and more time on it.

blasterforums.com is my life other then riding!!!!! The G/f is getting Jelous! lol :p

So its white front and rear now :)
hmmm Blue Tank cover and hood???

Here is a update worked at the shop today.. Straightened out my front bumper as best as I could, painted the front bar black to hide the torch marks.. And Put on my white fenders and new front fender brace.. mine was snapped only had 1 side..

I guess its going white with the fenders and blue with the rest? :p

Attachments

• P6230216.jpg
    P6230216.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 111
  • P6230218.jpg
    P6230218.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 101
  • P6230215.jpg
    P6230215.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 108