UK Limited to pipes

coady

Nov 3, 2009
As I am in the uk I am limited to what I can get without silly import tax and stupid shipping prices from the US.

So far all I have found that I can get from a UK supplier is an FMF system or a Pro-Circuit System.
So options so far are :
- Pro-Circuit Platinum pipe with 304 Silencer.
- FMF SST Pipe with Turbinecore 2, Procore 2 or Turbinecore 2 spark arrestor

I have noticed alot of you on here like the toomey pipes or the shearer stuff but unless I use US Ebay and pay the same in tax and shipping that the pipe is worth, this is pretty unrealistic to me.

Unless someone on here wants to sell a toomey system and send it with "GIFT" written all over it so the tax is waived ha ha.

All input appreciated. +/- and opinions.

I have the same problem in South Africa but if I can give you a big tip Go for the Pro circuit seriously it is the better one

yeah im in the UK also so have the same problem, have bought a few bits of ebay and luckily they put gift on it so didnt get charged any import tax, when i buy my pipe, im contemplating risking it.

where you looking at getting the pro-circuit from coady?

there may be one way around the tax crap....try to become a dealer..

get like 5 or 10 people togther and go all in maybe you can get them straight from the factory.
just a thought

there may be one way around the tax crap....try to become a dealer..

get like 5 or 10 people togther and go all in maybe you can get them straight from the factory.
just a thought

it is a thought like and might consider trying it but most of us all have different quads, or bikes so its hard to get enough of us together.
J4M1E you've got a pm

you've got another PM now as I have just realised the mistake I made!!
I am in contact with a couple of people now, trying to source bits, really wanna avoid US shipping though.

yeah same as :) just got myself a new set of boyesen pro series reeds from US for cheap so hoping the fella writes gift allover it :p

I saw a guy in europe selling a dynoport on ebay and he said he got it from project blaster. so obviously pb will ship to europe, but he didn't say any kind of shipping charges.

I run an SST pipe w/ power core 2 for 8 yrs and don't have any complaints. I've never riden a blaster with the pro-circuit so i can't really compare the two, but i like my SST.