u havent seen fast till u see this

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
sick sick sick trike.....check out the other vids...he runs a 2.7 in i think the 300 ft.....stupid fast

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, they don't call me redline redneck for nothing, i love goin fast in anything that has a motor. don't get me wrong, i've had some partners that would blow your mind among other things, lol, but that feel of the adrenalin running through my veins is an equal match

The guys name is Jeff Guillot he is from gilbert louisiana and owns the track where the main event for planetsand is at. I was at the race when the bike made its debut. If you stand on the tower side of the track you get a shower of sand from the roost about 15 seconds after tha pass was over. Its extremely fast Obviously. Was built by world record holder Larry Mcbride for $100,000 just for the motor. Jeffs definetly got nuts and so does the bike literally. Theres a set of truck nuts on the back.

yea i was there and didnt even think to bring my cam (damn bud light). that thing is damn intense as soon as it starts it's stoppin. it surprising how many people show up to race here i never woulda thought till i seen it