Two dream quads in the same ad!

probably do a part out on the banshee, or sell the lt250 and get that banshee working with some new pipes. He said it is missing a carb and pipes and who knows what else.

resale that ugly ass su-sucky and build a real nice shee with the proceeds

I am thinking that if I could get him down to $1500, that would be the best deal. Or just buy one quad or another.

show up with 15 - $100 bills, he'll bite !!!!!
the shee's prolly fried, alot of peeps on cl pull some parts so you can't start them to see, compression test both

nothing sucky about suzuki :)

the zilla's are better, and your's was primo !!!!!,
but the 250's are just damn butt ugly IMO.
them silly front fenders look like some kind of retarded baby sparrow trying to take flight for the first time

I am gunna have to take out a loan with my parents to get these bad boys. I am in it for the money, not really the riding experience. I have a warrior that I am parting out, a suzuki lt250 that I am selling broken, a blaster I am building, and a Polaris SS 440 I am restoring. If I get these quads then I might not be able to finish these projects. Until I part out a warrior of course. >:D

that's not an 86, look for a PV on it, axle is a dead give away as well as the pipe and seat.

87-90 is my guess by the pix. far as the banshee. eh, parts bike. like awk said, check compression on both. if shee is gone, offer him $800 and tell him it's enough to get a cr125 lol.

here's what I did when I got my pitbike and mini chopper, was not premeditated however, went to the guys house, checked them out (wife was supposed to bring half the money so I only had half) told him I only had half, but he didn't want me messing with them much and said he was really in a hurry, so I told him I can come back some other time. he told me give him the half and I can meet him the next day with the rest. I took the bikes and went home to immediately wrench/trouble shoot. problems went much deeper than he let on, so I called to ask if I could just get my money back and he never called back or answered. I left a few messages and ended up keeping the bikes and getting them both running and almost tripling my money lol after $ in parts ect.

so, go in with $1000 max tell him it was all you could swing atm and you can get the rest, then call him the following day and say both cyls in the shee have bad compression and see if he'll give u a refund LOL. more than likely he'll let you keep um both :D

That sounds like risky business, I know that if I were the seller I would never let my stuff move from my garage until I get all the money. Not a bad idea if the seller is dumb though! :D

I don't see why it matters, but I will anyway. How did you get the quads if you are in ohio?