Twist Throttle

I'm willing to trade my twist for a thumb if you decide to go with the twist. I'm not too sure on the pro's and con's. I really think it boils down to confortability. My wrist wears out quicker than my thumb.

cons of twist: just when you are WFO-fully out of control, hanging off the back or side of the quad- you somehow have to pull yourself forward to close the throttle. Not gonna happen. :)

if u are used to dirtbikes or two wheel vehicles thats what they're meant for..... u go off a jump in the woods or somethin and u land kinda funny and grab the handlebar for help u will get hurt! cons lots!!! pros 1! if u ride 2 wheel motorcycles

Holy sh*t, only $50?? I ride in the sand and the only thing i do is drag race, climb hills, and do tree shots and trails lol..

its fun at first but the loss of power to that side of the handlebars to control the quad due to the fact your messing with the thorttle when you do is a huge pain in the ass. not to mention wheelies are hella harder.

For mx I feel it's harder to control with twist on quad, unlike a bike the quads front 2 wheels will hook and pull from side to side. Whoops bike will wheelie over them. The trail might be different though

Love them on bikes, hate them on quads. I find that on a bike your center of gravity is usually over the bike. On a quad you are all over the seat making it harder to control your throttle.

i think this one boils down to personal prefferance bro.

i preffer twist throttle on my quads from always riding dirtbikes. i cant use a thumb throttle for the life on me lol