Tusk clutches

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
would they be ok for my blaster even though its modded alot? i have heard that tusk overheats or frys on other quads but i was just wondering becuz i can get them for 40.99 from rockymountainatv. becuz after checking my clutch i found out they need to be replaced....... and some how i still have the stock basket on there, i'm surprised that it has not blown.

Your motor doesn't have enough HP to even break the stock clutch basket.....now a drag ported blaster would, get some killer porting in that biotch an she will do it.

I know some guys that run tusk clutches on there drag banshees so on the blaster hell yea they should kick ass make sure you get the stiffer spring to.

would they be ok for my blaster even though its modded alot? i have heard that tusk overheats or frys on other quads but i was just wondering becuz i can get them for 40.99 from rockymountainatv. becuz after checking my clutch i found out they need to be replaced....... and some how i still have the stock basket on there, i'm surprised that it has not blown.
go to e-bay and check for vito's,you can get them cheap and they are made by ebc!!

ooo man i hope the tusk clutch will hold!!! Thats what im running on mine. Bought it from rockymountain too. Havent had any problems either...