Tusk Clutch Kit

Thanks guy, for the clutch cable, tusk kit with hd springs, and gaskets is 60 including shipping, anything i should replace along the lines of the clutch so they all get the same wear

Sounds about it. After replacing all that you will have to readjust the clutch lever. Just make sure you have a little bit of play on it, not to tight. ;D

Thank you, Thank you. I'm new to the Blaster world but its all gone pretty good so far soo lets see. I know this is off topic but is Rustolem Dark Blue spray paint close to yamaha blue?

Be sure to soak the fiber plates in the oil you will use for at least 24 hours BEFORE you assemble it. Follow the manual for assembly. Don't worry that the new clutch doesn't have a "wavey" plate like origanal. Be sure to adjust it properly according to the manual, and keep it adjusted as needed.

I am currently running one...A dozen or so WOT passes on the drag strip + 3 months of hard trail riding and its holding up fine. And this is on a built engine pushing 30hp.

I'm impressed with the Tusk kit, both in build quality and with how well it's lasted. I just soaked mine in Honda HP gearbox oil prior to installation, adjusted it, and haven't looked back!

I am currently running one...A dozen or so WOT passes on the drag strip + 3 months of hard trail riding and its holding up fine. And this is on a built engine pushing 30hp.

I'm impressed with the Tusk kit, both in build quality and with how well it's lasted. I just soaked mine in Honda HP gearbox oil prior to installation, adjusted it, and haven't looked back!

Thanks for posting your input. I was wondering how well that brand would work on mine with the mods I have. Not sure what HP I'm pushing but I know it's up there.