Turning 21

tippmann98

Apr 16, 2008
St.Charles MO
Im gonna be 21 on the 24th and I am gonna by myself a handgun. Ive been looking into the SPRINGFIELD XD 45, has anyone heard good or bad reviews about these?

congragulations my bro has the tarus 45 man tht thing is a beast its all black and almost fits in the palm of ur had maybe a little bigger let me find a pic of one and ill show it to you

and dont go to jail on your 21st birthday my bro has the parties on new years (his b-day) and we pick sombody to get drunk and this one time my bro freind wanted to kill a cop

no you need one in MO too, yes it is a 45 caliber, I do like that taurus how compact it is. I will brobably get a sub compact so I can carry it concealed.

I turned 21 on Tues. I payed the 160 bucks or whatever when i was 19 for the lifetime permit, and plan on going to get a beretta f/s 92 here in the next week or 2,,,,,,,, i like 45's but i shot a buddies ruger which was a nice gun but it seemed to be a bit of a cannon and not quite as accurate as the various 9mm's i have shot I also shot a taurus 45 which was veyr unaccurate however it was the ACP ""shorter"" model so i dont really count that, I just always liked the beretta myself, I figure if you are defending yourself with a hand gun range dos'nt matter much as i would'nt figure on them being more than a couple of yards away, and for home protection i stick with the "boomstick:) anyway

if i was u i would get 2 gold plated desert eagles there 50cal and get the dual shoulder holester and who cares if u cant hit with the 45 50cals u pull that f*cker out there gonna run u wont even have to buy bullets

I turned 21 on Tues. I payed the 160 bucks or whatever when i was 19 for the lifetime permit, and plan on going to get a beretta f/s 92 here in the next week or 2,,,,,,,, i like 45's but i shot a buddies ruger which was a nice gun but it seemed to be a bit of a cannon and not quite as accurate as the various 9mm's i have shot I also shot a taurus 45 which was veyr unaccurate however it was the ACP ""shorter"" model so i dont really count that, I just always liked the beretta myself, I figure if you are defending yourself with a hand gun range dos'nt matter much as i would'nt figure on them being more than a couple of yards away, and for home protection i stick with the "boomstick:) anyway

I have always loved that gun and I am gonna get one but I wont use it for carry. I have been reviewing on some gun threads I think I like the 40. cal I thought that my friend had a 45. but he told me it is a 40. and I shot his gun really good. So i think im gonna go with a 40.