turbocharging a blaster sounds crazy but maybe possible??

I'm sure it will work. Just have to make sure everything is there to support the turbo. You know what I mean, return lines, pressure, the reeds etc. I'll be watching

Is there a section on cranks pistons and just modifying or stock jugs on here. Sorry for dumb question I'm doing all this on Android phone. I would like to see if any of y'all might have some much needed info. When I bought my blaster it had a wiseco piston scarred up pretty bad but a hotrods crank and it's stamped ck144. The bottom bearing and bottom of rod looks to be heat treated or brazed and it's not short my piston travels a little out of the cylinder bore when jug is bolted all way down the piston almost kisses the cylinder head I did a solider test for squish height and I'm getting 0.018 and want to know if blaster jugs are tapered in the center near exaust and intake ports. Thanks

Is there a section on cranks pistons and just modifying or stock jugs on here. Sorry for dumb question I'm doing all this on Android phone. I would like to see if any of y'all might have some much needed info. When I bought my blaster it had a wiseco piston scarred up pretty bad but a hotrods crank and it's stamped ck144. The bottom bearing and bottom of rod looks to be heat treated or brazed and it's not short my piston travels a little out of the cylinder bore when jug is bolted all way down the piston almost kisses the cylinder head I did a solider test for squish height and I'm getting 0.018 and want to know if blaster jugs are tapered in the center near exaust and intake ports. Thanks
I believe you have a stroker crank. Did some info and ck144 is what some other people have on there cranks and they know there stroked cranks. Seems logical because of what you mentioned about the Piston and cylinder..

Thanks I was hopeing so. I didn't know if there was any other numbers I could check on it. Without having to dissasemble the casting from crank to find out.