TT Race

B

blastermehn

Im gonna be in my first TT Race tomorrow. Im racing in the Sport Youth 200-240cc class.. I'll get pictures or possibly a video and tell yall how it went. im very excited.

im racing at a track pretty close to my hometown. Challenger Park MX

thats the webpage for the track

haha.. i did pretty good. they averaged all the scores together and i got 2nd. a 300ex beat me. lol.. but on my very first take off, i didnt lean hard enough and i flipped straight over backwards. but i still got it back up in time to pass a couple people on my first lap. lol

its not all about winning,for some it is but to me its just about going out in the day of the crisp early mornings and smelling the scent of burned gasoline and hearing the roar of the engines. well you did good for ur first race. during my first race some idiot that was terrible at driving hit my rear end and sent me flipping towards a dirt sandwich.

that sucks. i was almost in a wreck. we all had a heat race and a 450r brushed against the back tire of the 300ex and went flipping. then a kfx700 drove straight over his head. he got up and walked from it though. it was amazing. ill get some pics up soon. the guys bike was smashed and so was his helmet but he left with only a gash in his leg.