First flat track race!!!!

Yamaha Blaster Forum > General Chat > Racing

I suppose the heading threw me, leading me to assume it was a Blaster.

Now if it had been in,

Yamaha Blaster Forum > Other ATV 's --- I may not have embarrased myself.

Hey i see your from south dakota, I was going to go race in watertown, but wont work out. Have you heard of Lonetree Creek Racepark they have a oval and tt. If you have any questions let me know or check the facebook page. Which is Lonetree Creek Racepark. They will be plenty of quads that race there. I can give you a list of names who will be up there. Thanks

Hey i see your from south dakota, I was going to go race in watertown, but wont work out. Have you heard of Lonetree Creek Racepark they have a oval and tt. If you have any questions let me know or check the facebook page. Which is Lonetree Creek Racepark. They will be plenty of quads that race there. I can give you a list of names who will be up there. Thanks

Yep ive heard of it and i tooked to the vice president or whatever. We might hit up a race or two their. Only thing is i dont have flat track tires because im doing MX

Well guys i didnt get to race. I have to be 16 to race their. So im hitting up three mx races this summer at the fairgrounds!! First one is june 30th! I am FOR SURE going to be in that one! cant waittt!!!

You have some age restrictions there as well.

My lad has to be 16 to race in our state, yet over the border you can race MX at 12.

You have some age restrictions there as well.

My lad has to be 16 to race in our state, yet over the border you can race MX at 12.

Yah. I think the people at the flat track races were a bunch of buttheads because any other race there is no age restrictions.