Tried to do some hill climbs today. Got messed up lol

Norm43920

Feb 11, 2010
Ohio
Like title says. I was all excited thinking I was gonna take these hill climbs .. Dropped down a Im gonna say a 75 60 degree hill and realized What goes down must go back up. i tried to hit the right hill got to the top lost power and rolled back down backwards with no problems. Figured id try the one to the left it looked steeper but it didnt have so much snow and mudd. Got to the top and hit a rock with my left front and flipped backwards. somehow my leg got cought up in the fender / wheel and i rolled and flipped like 5 times with the quad. Then after finally getting free i dis-attached and it continued to flip end to end down the huge ass hill. I was like STOP !!! Like it was gonna listen to me lmao.. Got up thinking I would be missing some body parts but I lucked out. Got a few scraped and knots on my leg and a nice dent in my chest from the handlebars Maybe a sprained thumb I:I The worst part was my handlebars All but snapped on the left side. But I posted in Wanted and ant_mb is hookin a brotha up :D It was fun while it lasted lmao Guess im down till i get them bars in the mail. i got a few Videos of the riding spot but was to hurt to take pics after the crash lmao I Wish i had somone recording that sh*t man I know I have a guardian angel cause i should be ALOT more hurt than i am. Well just tought Id share .. Ill post them vids n pic here in a few. Thanks for reading :D

I actually bent em back in shape pretty decent considering the left side was pointing straight to the front fender lol I was praying that they didnt break and i guess the Gods heard me cause i made it a mile back to my van.

By the way I never did make it UP the hill LMAO I ended up going down the hill side on a dirt bike trail :O OMG was that a rush ! I dont think ill be droppin in on that hill any time soon again haha

2pyxq1d.jpg

20s87ph.jpg

well at least your living lol, i know what im hitting when i get mine running.
i got a port reeds and pipe laying out about 34hp think i can make it

As Soon as I get the new to me bars on im goin back and makin a video of the hills im talking about. This is somone els's vid of the the same hills.. The Last 30 Second of this video are the hills i couldnt make

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy I was riding with after i crashed said If I got a new pipe and rejetted my carbs Id have no problems making the climb but I can say Im glad I had my helmet on ! lol

looks pretty gnarly man, glad you're okay, maybe its time for an extended swinger and a bigger run at it lol

looks pretty gnarly man, glad you're okay, maybe its time for an extended swinger and a bigger run at it lol

My thought exactally ! Im thinkin a +4 Swinger would make a nice difference .. I:I Just gotta come up with the money :-[

I wish I had the Helmet Cam man that woulda been some AWSUM footage lmao mee flipping and rolling. Im so glad i didnt break any bones ! :D

Ok So here is the short video clips I took today before I got jacked up lol I know the quality sucks sorry. The second clips is a deer running from me as i came up the hill lol and another you cant make out is a few phesants in the bushes :D Im a hunter I spot these things haha Any how its weak but here is a lil preview of my stops today.

Movie.flv video by Norm_Butler - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads like this are why I turn into a puss when it comes to goin up a hairy hill.
I just don't want to chance F'in up my bike!
Good job not gettin broke up.

Threads like this are why I turn into a puss when it comes to goin up a hairy hill.
I just don't want to chance F'in up my bike!
Good job not gettin broke up.
Yea Bro I hear that ! I JUST painted the plastics too lol There showing purple again :( I dont need it to be pretty just run and ride properly. Im deffinatly thinking about an extended swingarm.

my neighbors ditch is like 20 ft deep and if drops down and then goes steeeep up, and flat then straight up again, it is sooo much fun, never wrecked yet, i almost bit t when i went double up it, popped u wheelie comin back up and flipped my friend off.

my neighbors ditch is like 20 ft deep and if drops down and then goes steeeep up, and flat then straight up again, it is sooo much fun, never wrecked yet, i almost bit t when i went double up it, popped u wheelie comin back up and flipped my friend off.

like flipped your friend off the back of the quad or flipped him offf with your finger? lol

ya know Freek I was thinkin of u As i was roliing back down that hill lmao.
This Summer im gonna do that hill again. I couldnt sleep right last night thinking how I couldnt make it ! My Left thumb is screwed up :( I think I should get a xray lol haha