Tried a new trick last weekend...

hotrodjrod

Dec 27, 2007
Dayton Ohio
Well, i cant really say im "good" at it, but at least i accomplished it. Going from a cat walk to a wheelie.

The first one i didn't do soo good on, the second I was riding right into the sun, and i didnt wanna run over my buddies, so without knowing where i was going, i had to let off the wheelie. But i did get a 1 wheeler in there on that one.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, The lack of having a grab bar on the back right now, kinda keeps me from going too hog wild. Plus i had a pretty good spill earlier in the day. (wish it was on video, it was pretty funny) I went thru a creek that was super muddy, and when i hit the bank on the other side, it went straight up, leaving me back down in the creek.

But i'll have a grab bar soon, and give it some more tries!

And I have spacers on the rear, i dont have too much trouble getting it to cat walk?

your friends with the egier 400 well.......... are interesting with those noise wheeleys pretty sick though

lol,i can do that but it seems like in summer or winter is when i end up flying away from my quad into the ground the most

your friends with the egier 400 well.......... are interesting with those noise wheeleys pretty sick though

noise wheeleys? do you mean the vid that comes up that says "me in my feild?" cause thats not him. thats just a related vid.

The one of the ex where he puts it on the grab bar is funny though, thats my buddy. he's a "new" rider, and cracks me up everytime we go out. Ive never seen someone wreck so much. haaha, i wish we woulda caught some of them on video.