trenga racing brake pads for hydraulic brake

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
like the title says i need a set of brake pads and the quad i just bought just so happens to have a trenga setup and not a blasterzone setup which sucksX( does anybody have theese or know where i can get some or will the blasterzone's fit because the blasterzone calipers look alot like the trenga anyway i need pads

what kinda of pads, extra absorbent? extra soft? lol jk jk, on topic

check ebay, and what about Project blaster, they might have them

try the swap and let us know,
the lack of parts available for both of those brake systems is why my gsxr kits have become so popular !!!!!!

i dont get why there kit had 2 brake lines, whats the person? anyone care to help

oooops sorry for the thread hijack but maybe it will help you too

they fed each piston with one line, instead of an internal crossover like the gsxr's
but still garbage !!!!!!!!!

you go ahead and try to order from blasterzone, there have been numerous threads on here complaing about not receiving parts ordered from the website, they are all but out of business too, they dont even answer the phone for dudes who never received their sh*t
good luck, and remember i warned you
matter of fact, how bout just send me that loot, you'll get the same thing in about a week, NOTHING

by the way,these brake calipers were designed for go karts that weigh alot less then a blaster,thats why they dont have the braking power

ive got the entire caliper id sell you for 20$ plus the ups if you like,its basiclly new

by the way,these brake calipers were designed for go karts that weigh alot less then a blaster,thats why they dont have the braking power

exactly, and thats about all they're worth
but may work for someone , till they need parts or pads

GSXR.......FTW !!!!!!
made to stop a 500lb. streetbike goin 150+mph
5tzx5h.jpg

about 40 bro's on here runnin my set-ups, word is.......
best brakes ever put on any quad, ever !!!!!!