Transformers 3

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
Just got back from the movies after seeing Transformers 3 and all I can say is

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so fu**ing badass I cant even explain! So much action!!! Complete Jaw-Dropper! I must say that this was the best one out of the 3!!!!
To Anyone going to see it, beware. Your adrenaline will kick your ass out of your seat!

honestly I think the new chick is hotter and way better actress than megan fox. Shes blonde, has an accent, has nice tits and ass.....

yeah that accent is is bad ass and she is hard not to stare at, especially in that white dress.....otherwise the movie was killer!!

i went with a few friends and saw it last night in 3D, i liked it, didnt need to be so long but it had some great special effects.

It looks just as dumb as the last two. I mean be real. If Bumble bee really was a Chevy, he would have died ,and or rusted out, in the first movie. Haha It's all the same theme, same characters, same old, same old. I'll put the $20 that I would spend at the movies into my LTZ. lol

It looks just as dumb as the last two. I mean be real. If Bumble bee really was a Chevy, he would have died ,and or rusted out, in the first movie. Haha It's all the same theme, same characters, same old, same old. I'll put the $20 that I would spend at the movies into my LTZ. lol

of course its gonne be the same characters, its a freaking sequel, as for the theme, what do you mean?? the story here doesnt stay the same, its a whole new ball game...how could you ask something different from a sequel?? go see another film if you want something new

I honestly thought it sucked didn't seem to have enough action, like the action stuff was good but there just wasn't enough. I was bored almost the entire movie, second one was way better

I honestly thought it sucked didn't seem to have enough action, like the action stuff was good but there just wasn't enough. I was bored almost the entire movie, second one was way better

WHAT!!?!?!?!?!! ARE YOU CRAZY???? Dude, almost the entire movie was action, other than the hot ass blonde chick scenes that gave you a boner or little pieces of the story that were necessary to understand what was going on.... Deffinately the best one yet....