Traded My Banshee

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
i traded my banshee for a 2001 kdx 220r. i also got $1300. its it able to be made road legal and it a fun bike to ride. it has a ton of bottom end power for a 2 stroke and rips pretty good.

v7s01t.jpg

turns out i might not be able to get it road legal :( still gonna keep it i think tho. i was thinkin about sellin and gettin a 250r or a 125cc bike. but i like the torque this thing has and it fits me very well which is good cuz im only like 5'6" lol. and i dont think i could find a 250r in this good of condition.

well apparently back in 2007 they changed the laws. and if a dirtbike or enduro wasnt blue plated by 2007, they are not able to be made road legal. but if the guy had my bike blue plated before 2007 then i could ride it on the road. but if the enduro comes stock with speedo, signals and all that stuff. then its ok to ride on the road.

on another note. i had my first wipeout on it today and i got tossed pretty good. the end of the bar also hit my in the chin and made me almost bite off my tongue!! now my face is hurtin pretty bad lol.