Totally stumped---misfire problem

can you amuse us with any pics? Does it smell like it is burning tranny oil? How did you get the flywheel off without the puller i want to know lol :)
Ill take pics but of what? I dont smell any tranny oil burning, however im not quite sure ive ever smelt burning tranny oil. I used a breaker bar and just pushed hard. It popped off but hit the floor so i was assuming thats when the magnets broke. That was the old flywheel and now i have the puller too

can you amuse us with any pics? Does it smell like it is burning tranny oil? How did you get the flywheel off without the puller i want to know lol :)
Ill take pics but of what? I dont smell any tranny oil burning, however im not quite sure ive ever smelt burning tranny oil. I used a breaker bar and just pushed hard. It popped off but hit the floor so i was assuming thats when the magnets broke. That was the old flywheel and now i have the puller too

i dont know lol lets see it :)

year calculater pic plus ex1 1.jpg

i'm with larrysshee on this one even thought the stator checks good it may have an issue under load or with vibration apparently many have had issues with them i would say find an oem used one or buy a new stator electronics are funny like that and can drive you mad trying to figure out the problem and a leak down and compression check wouldn't hurt either just to eliminate those things

It seems to me the new stator didnt fix his problem after getting rid of the junk one. Again I have wonderful spark on every upstroke. So how could it be the stator? It is delivering the current to the coil and producing necessary spark. I am starting to lean toward air leaks or bad crank seals.
Stupid question I know, but have you leak tested it?

Have you looked in on your reeds? I don't see any mention of those. The way it is running indicates parking brake, if equipped, or a TORS issue. I see you have deleted the TORS, recheck the removal. It is different based on what year your blaster is.

Reeds are good. Brand new when I first ran into trouble. I have not leak tested it yet but am going to in the next day or two once i get the kit. I Undertstand that people have had problems with that stator but I am very confident this one works. I have checked several times both with the meter and the spark itself with the plug pulled. And also the bike didnt run before i replaced it but now it does with the new one. I am going to upload some pics so if anyone sees anything out of whack please let me know. Thanks again. You guys rock

Well apparently the pictures are too big for the server so it wont let me upload them. They didnt show much anyway just a look at some of the wiring harness. If i can figure out how to shrink them ill upload them

I would be willing to bet it is the stator. I have seen them produce blue spark but not work. Just try another one and so you can rule it out. There is a reason they are only $40 shipped with an adjustable plate. I have seen 2 bad ones out of the box.

I would be willing to bet it is the stator. I have seen them produce blue spark but not work. Just try another one and so you can rule it out. There is a reason they are only $40 shipped with an adjustable plate. I have seen 2 bad ones out of the box.
I just have a hard time believing it is the stator when its job is to produce spark, and it is producing it. LIke I said, before replacing it I had absolutely no spark and it didnt run. And now it does, just poorly. However, it wouldnt be totally unheard of that a cheap part didnt work correctly. So i guess now my question is, does anybody live in the orange county, southern california, LA area that has a working oem stator to try?? I just dont want to spend 250 bucks on one just to test it. I am already 160 bucks into fixing it and the bike only cost me 650 lol. Any help would be hugely appreciated and obviously I would drive to wherever it is. Thanks again guys

https://www.google.com/search?site=....0....0...1c.1.42.hp..4.20.2093.0.SyPX9ueQ6Fo

Read a few of these ^^^ threads and tell us your syptoms aren't simular.
My thought is they use less than pure copper and the resistance goes up faster than if it were pure copper. As RPMs increase so does electricity produced , then heat and resistance follows. Heat and resistance is a vicious cycle, each causes the other.

Simple test would be use a good stock stator and tell us what happens.