tors damage?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
I've got a stock blaster with the tower system still in it it runs fine but I want to know what damage the tour system does to the engine or electric and if I should just wait or do an eliminator kit as soon as possible if I leave it in what damage occurs????

The TORS is a device to sense a stuck open throttle and then it cuts off the spark.

It is a good idea to remove it, as it is problem some.

The TORS is a device to sense a stuck open throttle and then it cuts off the spark.

It is a good idea to remove it, as it is problem some.

Mr. Blaaster can you please assist me with the tors system? My bike runs but not like it should. Everything seems mechanically sound. Starts fine, just gets into a wheelie then bogs. I can keep it running but sounds funny. After getting warm/hot bike doesn't want to start easily... Thanks for your expertise ahead of time

Mr. Blaaster can you please assist me with the tors system? My bike runs but not like it should. Everything seems mechanically sound. Starts fine, just gets into a wheelie then bogs. I can keep it running but sounds funny. After getting warm/hot bike doesn't want to start easily... Thanks for your expertise ahead of time
The TORS is prolly not your problem.

Tha carb may need cleaning, the float level may need setting.

Remove the plug cap from the lead and cut off 1/2 "

The TORS is prolly not your problem.

Tha carb may need cleaning, the float level may need setting.

Remove the plug cap from the lead and cut off 1/2 "

Sooo cut the spark plug cap rubber back a little? The carb is clean and I'm running a small filter in fuel line.

Sooo cut the spark plug cap rubber back a little? The carb is clean and I'm running a small filter in fuel line.

no, unscrew the plug boot (it screws on/off) cut wire back 1/2" to make better connection to new wire inside, rescrew cap back on

Get rid of the inline fuel filter, they cause more probs than anything. <just my .02. I've chased my tail many times and all because of a stinking fuel filter. Also make sure gas cap vent is clear.

Get rid of the inline fuel filter, they cause more probs than anything. <just my .02. I've chased my tail many times and all because of a stinking fuel filter. Also make sure gas cap vent is clear.

Attachments

• 20160131_195828.jpg
    20160131_195828.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 233