Top end rebuild

Matthew 570

Oct 10, 2016
Finished my heat cycles and the quad is vibrating and won't go up a hill there is a loss of power and it seems like it revs real high but dosnt go anywhere I used 10w30 4 stroke oil for the case I made sure the floats were correct I have a 310 jet in the carb and the vibration has me concerned not sure what to do next

You only need 1 thread everyone can see it:)
do a compression test on top end rebuild.
leak test
It sounds like you never split the cases,
from your other thread soooooo crank and bearings could be toast
there is supposed to be no up n down play on the rod/side to side is okay if it is with specs.
Is the flywheel tight and washer present on nut?
Pics of your quad?

650ml of oil measure it

You only need 1 thread everyone can see it:)
do a compression test on top end rebuild.
leak test
It sounds like you never split the cases,
from your other thread soooooo crank and bearings could be toast
there is supposed to be no up n down play on the rod/side to side is okay if it is with specs.
Is the flywheel tight and washer present on nut?
Pics of your quad?

650ml of oil measure it
I split the case everything looked good oil is in the middle of window n
also what top end parts are we talking about
where did you get top end parts?
No Up and down play race moto parts cylinder piston and bearing no leaks except around exaust pipe at head fly wheel is tight

I split the case everything looked good oil is in the middle of window n

No Up and down play race moto parts cylinder piston and bearing no leaks except around exaust pipe at head fly wheel is tight
20161001_174128.jpg

Yes! Get your factory OEM cylnder matched/ bored to the piston of your choice. Nuff said. Stick with OEM quality. Boring a cylinder is only about $60 + piston.

Yes! Get your factory OEM cylnder matched/ bored to the piston of your choice. Nuff said. Stick with OEM quality. Boring a cylinder is only about $60 + piston.
I'm buying the wiesco complete engine rebuild kit top and bottom end but I need a new cylinder I'm sending back the one that I just baught where is a good place to buy just the cylinder

You could get one off of Ebay, then buy the wiseco kit, then take it to get it bored and honed, then go shopping for the gasket kit etc. Or....

Contact Ken O'connor at...

small%20logo.JPG

860-230-5003

32 B Beatrice Ave

Danielson, CT

One stop shopping! Great prices, and get this... Done PROPERLY in a timely manner, with free advice as a bonus.

By the way... what happened to your original cylinder? Why not use that?

Last edited: