toomey vs fmf

geting your head modded is like 60 bucks from ken you can make that in a day shovling snow...... if you get a 4 stroke your going to be throwing money at that but stuffs gana cost alot more and id like to add you shoudl learn to jet a carb its not that hard. why dont you just try playing with the air screw theres plenty of write ups about it look for one of phragles his are always the best. idc who jeted the carb people make mistakes like i said you need to learn someday. i learned from this site i think you could do the same.

blasterkid if your thinking about 4 strokes i had a 300ex that would tear the sh*t out of my friends blaster but it was fully worked. also my friend has a stock raptor 350 and its suprisingly faster ive raced it on my blasty and can beat him but its fast raptor 250s are fun to f*ck around on but if your looking for speed they will do 55mph on a good day never rode a 400ex but if i was you id suck it up and learn to ride a 2stroke

ok... its not that i dont know how to ride my blaster. ive owned it for 2 years now and know how to ride it. im just looking for more power. im not about speed just POWER!!!!!

ok im gunna chime in real quick. a lot of 'getting your blaster on 2 wheels' or 'getting it to go so fast it jerks you back' have a lot to do with the riders weight. im only 13 and weigh around 120 and i can pop wheelies like its my job.... i could be riding through the woods and if i see a little openin i just pop it in 2nd and BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP i'll smack it on its ass........... and im light as sh*t.... my dad, a 245 pound guy, rides my blaster, when he sits on it it looks like the shock is gunna break.... although he is heavy as hell the blasty will still woop his ass!!!! and you shouldnt even bring up a 4 stroke atv unless there is evidence of you saying that a blaster is better than a 4 stroke.

3rd clip,however i run a 35pj and im at sea level. density altitude is like 1200ft here during this time of year. where are you located?

you might as well be talkin greek to this kid. he doens't seem to want to learn how to tune his blaster on his own. just chocks it up to needin a 4poke.

@Blasterkid These guys r great when it comes to info, all u need is the money and tools.. and who cares if your 16 your gonna be a grown man u should be out there tuning that blasty if it isnt good enough for u. you already GOT the info u need and that toomey is a great pipe dont get rid of it.. im only 13 making money at school and enough to upgrade my blaster ive had trouble with jetting and scott here had great ino. and was all i needed went outside tuned the carb and ripped it down the block THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE its easy ive done it on my own............

@Blasterkid These guys r great when it comes to info, all u need is the money and tools.. and who cares if your 16 your gonna be a grown man u should be out there tuning that blasty if it isnt good enough for u. you already GOT the info u need and that toomey is a great pipe dont get rid of it.. im only 13 making money at school and enough to upgrade my blaster ive had trouble with jetting and scott here had great ino. and was all i needed went outside tuned the carb and ripped it down the block THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE its easy ive done it on my own............

^^^^^^^^^wordB)

I'm located in corning, ny. I have no idea what the elavation is or anything.

you should look it up. the higher above sea level you are, the leaner the carb should be. lean to altitude. btw youll have to tune a 4stroke all the same. carbs are a pain in the ass, its the nature of the beast.

working on yoour bike is a trial and error process. it takes time and patientce.

Dude you should start messing around with the carb like low said it is a bit a pain in the ass but you gotta learn your own bike and f**k around with it till u get it just right so you can give it a rip .. START THAT CARB TUNNING.. or youll never finish and have it running the way want it to..