Toomey silencer and fmf gold series forsale

Zbskater400

Aug 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Looking to get a dyno port at some point for my new build and im willing to sell my toomey silencer and fmf pipe either both separate or together. They are both in great shape but the fmf I painted black with high temp paint and is starting to get chrome again at the bottom. Also has a small debt on the bottom which I did not see any difference in performance and you can't notice it. I'm not really sure of a price but maybe looking to get $150 shipped ? Let me know thanks.

Looking to get a dyno port at some point for my new build and im willing to sell my toomey silencer and fmf pipe either both separate or together. They are both in great shape but the fmf I painted black with high temp paint and is starting to get chrome again at the bottom. Also has a small debt on the bottom which I did not see any difference in performance and you can't notice it. I'm not really sure of a price but maybe looking to get $150 shipped ? Let me know thanks.
how mich for the fatty pipe alone?

Send me a text at 931-332-6317