Tons of Blaster Parts

Sweet! Glad to hear you got it and are pleased.

All PM's returned. Still have lots of useable parts! Hit me up with any requests.

I have 2 complete stock transmission assemblies - 2 racks of gears, shift drum, forks and shafts -- $40 each shipped! Perfect for a spare or a doner to turn into an overide.

PM sent blasterfm --

PLEASE SEND ME ALL PARTS REQUESTS IN A PM - IT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME AND GET THE INFORMATION AND PARTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Carrier assembly and rear brake rotor hub sold!! No more of these in stock.

Plenty of random engine parts left and lots of others!

I am interested in the pipe and DG bumper but can't PM most be to new of a member or just not computer savy enough sorry.

Both front hydraulic brake setups sold!! Sorry, have no more at this time. Still have both sets of stock a-arms.
PM sent blasterfm --

PLEASE SEND ME ALL PARTS REQUESTS IN A PM - IT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME AND GET THE INFORMATION AND PARTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Carrier assembly and rear brake rotor hub sold!! No more of these in stock.

Plenty of random engine parts left and lots of others!

To send a PM, simply click on the person's username - this will bring up a menu where you need to click "start a conversation". Then fill it out and send away. Took me a while to figure it out myself lol. Thanks to all who have messaged me so far. Keep em coming.

AC (i believe) nerf bars, standard. $40 + shipping.
Stock intake on cyld in pic has boysen reeds.
FMF Gold series exhaust. Header pipe rusty but functions well $150 shipped.

I think thats all i have left aftermarket.

I have 2 full sets of stock a arms, i have 2 complete hydraulic front brake setups. I have one full wiring harness left. One CDI, bunch of little things.

how much for the complete hydraulic front brake setups? do u have a rear caliper? mine is seized.

To send a PM, simply click on the person's username - this will bring up a menu where you need to click "start a conversation". Then fill it out and send away. Took me a while to figure it out myself lol. Thanks to all who have messaged me so far. Keep em coming.
He hasnt had 3 posts yet, he cant send a PM

Word of advice, post an updated list of exactly what you have left.

***NOTE TO ALL CURRENT BUYERS -- SNOW IS MOVING IN ON OUR AREA TONIGHT AND COULD GET UPWARDS OF 12+ INCHES - ALL ITEMS PURCHASED MAY NOT SHIP OUT UNTIL SATURDAY OR MONDAY DEPENDING ON WEATHER. Rest assured if you have purchased something from me I will update you with a tracking number the minute it goes out. Thanks!

Updated list::

*qty - description -- $price

* 1 - Engine Primary and idler gears & balancer -- $make offer
* 2 - Complete stock transmission assembly w/ drum, forks and shafts -- $45 shipped
* 1 - Stock carburetor, no cap -- $20 shipped
* 1 - Cylinder w/ intake and reed cage - 66.50 bore, could use bore and hone to next size -- $80 shipped
* 1 - Stock Cylinder head -- $make offer
* 1 - Set of AC Nerf bars (i think they are ac, see previous pics in post) -- $45 shipped
* 1 - Nice stock oem head pipe -- $make offer
* 1 - Fuel Cap -- $make offer
* 2 - Set of A-Arms off of 2003 & 2004 bikes, one black one silver -- $80 shipped per set of 4
* 1 - Set of heel guards with pegs, 03+ with brake pedal post on peg -- $make offer.
* 1 - Stock front bumper, some dings, ok shape -- $make offer
* 1 - Wire harness off of 03, no cdi, no coil, no key (all plugs there, just items not included) -- $make offer

**DG bumper, FMF gold exhaust, 03 CDI, 03 Switch w/ key -- all pending sales right now.

May have some other parts laying around that I have not listed. Please message me with any requests. Thanks!

Both tail lights sold!! Have no more at this time.
Sorry the FMF exhaust has been sold. Still Have::

* 1 - Engine Primary and idler gears & balancer -- $make offer
* 2 - Complete stock transmission assembly w/ drum, forks and shafts -- $40 shipped
* 1 - Stock carburetor, no cap -- $15 shipped
* 1 - Cylinder w/ intake and reed cage - 66.50 bore, could use bore and hone to next size -- $80 shipped
* 1 - Stock Cylinder head -- $make offer
* 1 - Set of AC Nerf bars (i think they are ac, see previous pics in post) -- $45 shipped
* 1 - Nice stock oem head pipe -- $make offer
* 1 - Fuel Cap -- $10 shipped
* 1 - Set of A-Arms off of 2003 bike, black -- $80 shipped per set of 4
* 1 - Set of A-Arms, silver, off 2004 bike, one a-arm has busted boot around ball joint -- $60 shipped for all 4
* 1 - Set of heel guards with pegs, 03+ with brake pedal post on peg -- $make offer.
* 1 - Stock front bumper, some dings, ok shape -- $make offer
* 1 - Wire harness off of 03, no cdi, no coil, no key (all plugs there, just items not included) -- $make offer
* 2 - Key switches off of 03+ bikes - $15 shipped

I may have forgotten a few items. PM me with any requests and I will let you know. Thanks for looking!
-Jon

Last edited by a moderator: