Tons of Blaster Parts

Jan 22, 2014
Remington VA
LOTS of stock and aftermarket blaster parts. All from 03 and an 04 unit. Have pretty much everything except for the frames from them. Please PM me with any requests. Pics are from mostly motor parts. I have NO engine cases left so please do not message me about them.

I need this stuff gone! Its doing me no good so make me some reasonable offers shipped and nothing reasonable will be refused!! Thanks!

AC (i believe) nerf bars, standard. $40 + shipping.
Stock intake on cyld in pic has boysen reeds.
FMF Gold series exhaust. Header pipe rusty but functions well $150 shipped.

I think thats all i have left aftermarket.

I have 2 full sets of stock a arms, i have 2 complete hydraulic front brake setups. I have one full wiring harness left. One CDI, bunch of little things.

A-Arms in the pic not included unless you would like to purchase them as well. Calipers are included just not in the pics, they're in a storage building outside.

Make me a reasonable offer and I will not refuse you.

More items - wiring harness, head lights key switch.

Wow thanks for all the responses! I am sending PM's to all inquiries. One tail light did sell, I think I have a second tail light as well - will keep that posted!

All other inquiries please shoot me PM's instead. its much easier to reach me that way.

KBRott you have a PM.

Last edited:
I would like to see a pic of the disc brake setup if possible, very interested, thanks for responding back

Sorry, should have specified this in the original post.
Cylinder is at 66.50 currently and could use a bore and hone. There are a few marks in it I would not be comfortable running it with but that will be up to you as a buyer.

Will clean right up to the next usable size, plenty of life left in this cylinder. Good shape, no stripped holes or studs and no broken fins. Virgin port work - un touched. Make me a reasonable offer and it can be yours.

** ALL REAR CALIPERS AND MASTER CYLINDERS HAVE BEEN SOLD!
Still have one 03+ rear carrier and brake hub with rotor.

i would like to buy it. im not sure when i would be able to but i should be within the next week or 2. so if you still have it when the time come will you take 75 for it. PM me if you could please