Today is a good day!

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Pulled into my usual parking spot this morning opened the door and there was $20 bill layin there!! LUNCH IS ON ME! I:I

what if you dropped it yesterday? lol

still good to find money though right?

i was walking home from school one day (when i was in elementary because i live like 3 houses up behind the school) and found a $50 dollar bill laying in the neighbors ditch, right as i was walking in the yard my other neighbor was walking her little girl home and took it from me and gave it to her daughter. talk about sh*tting in somebody's corn flakes haha, after my mom had a word with the neighbor that took it from me, that neighbor soon moved away and we haven't heard from her since.

i was walking to mcdonalds for lunch with my friends once with no money. hopin to mooch some change off some friends when i got there. then what do you know, i find a 10 doller bill layin on the sidewalk. made my dayI:I

i was walking home from school one day (when i was in elementary because i live like 3 houses up behind the school) and found a $50 dollar bill laying in the neighbors ditch, right as i was walking in the yard my other neighbor was walking her little girl home and took it from me and gave it to her daughter. talk about sh*tting in somebody's corn flakes haha, after my mom had a word with the neighbor that took it from me, that neighbor soon moved away and we haven't heard from her since.

she'd have needed a few windows replaced had she taken my fitty

Always good to have a twenty spot!

better skip lunch bob, and save that for gas money on saturday ???

Has anyone seen my $20 ? I seem to have lost it earlier this morning .

> : 0 )

i got you all beat. i was flying from MD to CA and while in the line to check our luggage in. I happened to kick a red folded piece of paper. i picked it up and it happened to be a small envelope. guess what was inside. 4 crisp nicely folded $100 bills...it was awesome...