throttle cables

honda374

Oct 13, 2010
i'm sure if I search long enough for a thread i'll find a answer for this but i'm going to ask anyway. I have a friends blaster at my house and he said the throttle didn't feel right so I take a look at it. the main throttle cable looks stretched and i'm sure I can find that cable somewhere however theres a small cable inside the carb hooked to the needle going up out the cap into some kind of arm above the cap where the main throttle cable mates up. this little cable is beyond stretched as well. my question is where do I look for this little cable too? thanks guys

Yea what herpderplol said! Remove the crappy tors, you can get a cheap kit off ebay or Amazon with a new cap cable I think there is 2 different kits one comes with something for the carb too. I removed the tors from mine bc I always had problems with it and it never worked. The only thing It did was make me lose spark a few times so I totally removed it, box wires and the thumb throttle and got a twist throttle =)

ok guys thanks. I've never dealt with this type of crap on a carb before. after seeing that mess now I understand why you guys all delete it. what a load of garbage but I really appreciate the help leading me in the right direction. thanks

ok guys thanks. I've never dealt with this type of crap on a carb before. after seeing that mess now I understand why you guys all delete it. what a load of garbage but I really appreciate the help leading me in the right direction. thanks

No problem! Thats why we all joined, and thats why we all stayed I:I :D