Thoughts on wheel spacers??

hmmmmm i think i gots an idea..... they probaly sell it, but if i could make like 1'' size spacers that litterly slide on the orgional bolts and go inbetween the tire and hub? i would imagine that would be a boat load stronger than the axel extenders, and the hub extenders. rite?

I wouldn't get the stud extenders, those look scary. Have you flipped the front rims? Was actually looking at some on Egay last night and some good rears aren't much less then you can buy a new Banshee axle for, and a used axle is about the same. Just start cruiseing the Bay and see what you find.

I have raced on MX tracks before with the stud extenders and they work just fine. and they have a life time warranty the ones i got

IMG_0314.jpg

oh and i guess you cant buy them on RockyMountain anymore!?!? all the gforce stuff is gone and replaced with Tusk?.. I like the gfroce ones because they are solid with no hole in the middle..

DuraBlue is another good brand if you dont want tusks. i have plus 3 inches on each side durablue spacers in back and spacers in front. forgot how much they add in front

Im thinking about just making the spacers at my schools shop, hopefully 1" per tire. I'll do the for the front, and if that works good, I'll give it a shot for the back. Dies any one know or have a diagram of the front and rear bolt patter that I could print out. Front tires are 4/156, and rears are 4/100.

I'm just saying but if you run hard enough with spacers on the rear on a MX track you WILL bend or even snap your axle. I refuse to run the on the track because of multiple people snapping and bending axles. It's not IF it will happen it's WHEN it will happen.

I have G-force front spacers on mine. I'm about 230lbs and my motor swap adds an extra 75-100lbs over the stock blaster. So far I haven't lost a front wheel. They go for about 75 bucks with shipping on ebay.