Thoughts on wheel spacers??

I wouldn't get the stud extenders, those look scary. Have you flipped the front rims? Was actually looking at some on Egay last night and some good rears aren't much less then you can buy a new Banshee axle for, and a used axle is about the same. Just start cruiseing the Bay and see what you find.

I got a good deal on some 1 1/2" front spacers for my blaster, they really help cornering by keeping your wheels on the ground better. If you do a lot of jumping then extended A arms are the only way to go, the spacers will snap the bolts off your hubs on landings.

i've never heard anyone complain about using them
given a choice, id run these.............

Yamaha Blaster 2in 4x100mm Aluminum Rear Wheel Spacers | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tusk-Front-...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a15573283

but there are others.......................

slickerthanyou runs these, here where we ride in very rough terrain, with no problems.................

3" ATV WHEEL SPACERS TRACKER BREEZE WARRIOR BLASTER | eBay

these are what i have on the front of my sons................

Front Wheel Spacers Yamaha Banshee Blaster Warrior NEW | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
I run rear wheel spacers I have the older style I guess u could say I had to knock my studs out an they gave me longer studs I think its stronger then the screw on extenders IMO...

Awk, how do you like the ones on your sons bike? I have the same ones not installed yet. The way they bolt up kinda turns me off. I did a little checking back when got them and it looked to me that the bolt head will hit the brake caliper. Are you running them with disc or drums?

Awk, how do you like the ones on your sons bike? I have the same ones not installed yet. The way they bolt up kinda turns me off. I did a little checking back when got them and it looked to me that the bolt head will hit the brake caliper. Are you running them with disc or drums?

i have the delron (or whatever) ones that already have studs in them, not the full pass thru bolt style, and of course on hydro's
my boys bike also has alot of my old mods on it....front shocks, ect. and the front end just does not feel the same as when they were on mine without the spacers, sumthin feels weird ??? could this be the "bumpsteer" everyone says spacers cause ????

but then again, everything else feels weird compared to my current "cadillac" setup on my bike

Last edited by a moderator:
As AWK said, I have the extenders and have had no issues with rocks jumping or anything, cheapest way I know of and use blue locktight on them you'll never have any issues!

don't use spacers if your riding motoX! If you're just trail riding a little spacing is fine, ymmv. I saw an adult last year on a blaster with those stud spacers up front and he said they worked for him...I wouldn't run them though.

I used to run 2.25" spacers on the rear with stock wheels but now I have 1" offset wheels so I don't run the spacers anymore. Flipped front wheels too.

If you're doing motoX, you want offset wheels up front and/or longer A-arms, and a stronger and wider rear axle.

easier to just install a banshee axle on back (ASWELL AS BANSHEE BRAKE HUB) you can find these for under 100 bucks easy. for the front i just used the +3 stub extenders, alot of people say there weak but honestly after using some locktight and torquing them right i run my blaster hard and haven't had a problem. price cant be beat. the better spacers are obviously the ring style but be per-paired $$$ lol four durablue spacers are more cash then i even used to buy my blaster