this one came out great

So far so good, no cracks, no loose bolts, nothing bent. Love this "cheap" upgrade.
Of corse i always check everything before and after each ride.

X(X(
Ill take that back.... broke a tie rod extencion, toke me almost 2 hours to get out of the Woods, hade to disasemble DJ kit so i could reconect the tie rods whitout the extencion. Good thing i always carry some "emergency"tools.

Anyway, still manage to finish the 3 days enduro race, and since i was the only Q2 survivor in the final day, still toke 1st place. :)

main.php

Last edited:
Ha Ha Now I seen yet another look cutting the front fenders! I like that Cobra cutt! lol :p

Pictures look awsome man! Keep ridin and sharing the pics!
Cheers!

ya that looks sweet. what do u race mx or like oval

Not shore, XC ? Enduro ?
We a given a roadbook on starting line, then we go trough the island dirt roads, woods, trails, all kind of obstacles, a race like this can go from 1 day, trough 3 days, this was a long one ( 350mil )

The roadbook gives us the distance and direction to go, and the race card tells us the amount of time we have beteewn checkpoints...
SDC10582.jpg

SDC10581.jpg

SDC10583.jpg

Re: dam shipping costs

i know shipping sucks. i bought a fmf pipe from the US and i had to pay an extra $80 bucks when it arrived. after i had already paid shipping

This sucks...

Building Blasters outside the USA, will go from 50% more untill 100% more expencive... I bought my B1 pipe for $90 and paid $120 more on shipping and custom fees...... Never the less, as strange as it seems, its still cheaper then buying parts here in Portugal.

thats crazy you get charged that much.. even if you put it as a gift they charge you?
cause ive sent a few things out of the country and noone has had to pay extra fees.