This is the End

Lad with all your guts and determination and drive I am very sure we have not seen the last of you.

Give it a while to settle and to compose yourself, and you will be back bigger than ever.

I have faith in you, when you are ready to race again, look me up if I am still around we will pick up where we left off.

Thanks guys. That helps a lot! U know, it just sucks giving up something that u put so much time passion and money into and that u love to do. I was actually tearing wrenching on the blaster for he last time. Like I've been depressed for a while because of that. i Liked how i actually had a reason to look forward to the weekend for once. Even tho I hurt myself all the time, it was still something that I loved to do more then anything.

like i wanna buy another quad and start racing agin, however, our finalcial issues dont help us/me. now granted i have 1 job, a side business, and adsense on youtube, but i wont nearly have enough to do what i want...

Last edited:
Thanks guys. That helps a lot! U know, it just sucks giving up something that u put so much time passion and money into and that u love to do. I was actually tearing wrenching on the blaster for he last time. Like I've been depressed for a while because of that. i Liked how i actually had a reason to look forward to the weekend for once. Even tho I hurt myself all the time, it was still something that I loved to do more then anything.

like i wanna buy another quad and start racing agin, however, our finalcial issues dont help us/me. now granted i have 1 job, a side business, and adsense on youtube, but i wont nearly have enough to do what i want...

We're gonna miss ya! I wish you didn't have to sell the Blaster, but just remember you're still very young and will have plenty more chances at getting ahold of another quad. Don't give up!

Just FYI, I personally didn't even set ass onto my first ATV until I turned 18. My dad forbade me from having any "motorized" 2 wheelers or ATV's...period...as a teenager. So you're already way ahead of me in experience and enjoyment of your teenage years. I spent most of my Sophomore and Junior year of high school depressed and hating my life. I don't remember some of the days, because I just didn't care anymore.

BUT, then came Senior year. I got good in marching band, made State, got a girlfriend (Finally! :D) and got a promotion at work. That brought me back from depression, and I set my sights on getting an ATV. It all took off from there! Now, at 22, Im happily married, own a house, and still manage to enjoy the Blaster. Granted, it is not easy and money is tight, but my wife is on my side...she loves to ride and even helped with my Blaster build...and we can get through anything. Money is everywhere if you just get creative and know how to earn it. I work 2 official jobs (mechanic and part-time firefighter) and a side job fixing riding mowers for people who have grown tired of pro shop's BS.

Anyhow, you'll get another chance! I promise. I had to sell my Banshee two years ago and I thought my life as I knew it was over. But, after 8 months, I bought a TRX 450r and had my Blaster built, and I was back at it!

Moral? Save your $$ (it really works!), get yourself a tuck, work hard, graduate high school...and HAVE FAITH! Things in life change rapidly and you'd be surprised where good things can come from. I would know, says the guy who met his wife through a Craigslist ad. Yes, its a true story.

-End rant- :D

Yeah man, were both 15, i personally just got a job. And I'm in your boat saving up for a truck. Once you start getting a paycheck, you can see it won't take that long to save up. You could have one buy next spring if you worked your ass off.

Hale my Pay check goes towards Blaster, other half truck. You can get a decent Ranger or Dakota for like 1500.

Hope you stick around.

Again I say, good things come to those who wait.

You have just about all your life before you.

it took 14 years to get to this point..... im not being a downer, but it just takes too much time...i hate tryinh to look into the future when it will happen? i just need a flux capasitor and a delorian (however u spell that) lol

We're gonna miss ya! I wish you didn't have to sell the Blaster, but just remember you're young and will have plenty more chances at getting ahold of another quad to ride. Don't give up!

Just FYI, I personally didn't even set ass onto my first ATV until I turned 18. My dad forbade me from having any "motorized" 2 wheelers or ATV's period as a teenager. So you're already way ahead of me in experience and enjoyment of your teenage years. I spent most of my Sophomore and Junior years of high school depressed and hating my life. I don't remember some of the days. I just didn't care anymore.

BUT, at 22 years old now, I can tell you firsthand how much better life will get. I soon got to ride again (my uncle let me on his Honda Foreman once when I was 14), and got a promotion at work. Now Im happily married, own a house, and still managing to enjoy the Blaster. It is not easy and money is tight, but my wife is on my side...she helped with the Blaster build...and we can get through anything.

You'll get another chance! I promise. I had to sell my Banshee two years ago and I thought my life as I knew it was over. But, after 8 months I bought a TRX 450r and had my Blaster built, and I was back at it!

Save your $$ (it really works!), get that truck, work hard, and there ya go!

-End rant- :D

my dad was the same way. i couldent hunt becaue of him, couldent ride, couldent build anything motorized... nothing. along side of that, he was just a flat out jerk. so i stopped seeing him like 5 years ago and stoped talking to him. bad thing about that is that i/we haave no help with buying a car, insurrance, collage, etc. so its all left up to me and my family. but my family can only do so much...

Yeah man, were both 15, i personally just got a job. And I'm in your boat saving up for a truck. Once you start getting a paycheck, you can see it won't take that long to save up. You could have one buy next spring if you worked your ass off.

Hale my Pay check goes towards Blaster, other half truck. You can get a decent Ranger or Dakota for like 1500.

Hope you stick around.

thats what im planning on :D ford ranger!

Nothing wrong with a Ranger! That was my first truck. They are very practical and usually good on gas. (Depending on which engine you get). I learned to drive a stick in that truck, with the 5 speed manual and little 2.3 inline 4 engine.

You'll be back. Quad racers never give up or give in. We give it all we got! Think positive, be smart, give it your best shot, and you'll be pulling up to those starting gates again sooner than you think! Work, dedication, and a little bit of smarts can get you anywhere in this world. If theres anything I can every do to help you get back on that track you have my number. If it's 3 AM, call or text. I don't need sleep. I just do it for fun. lol But really, you'll be back sooner than you think. I know how it feels better than you might think. The last time I had my helmet on my head was 4 months ago when I walked into the ER and pulled it off because it was soaked in blood. But guess what, I'll be back at it the second I get my chance. So will you. Don't worry about it bud. Think positive.

P.S.-Shpellin's ain' never made no darn diffence ta nonee of uz. We be bruddas on hur. You be good brudda. I:I

Nothing wrong with a Ranger! That was my first truck. They are very practical and usually good on gas. (Depending on which engine you get). I learned to drive a stick in that truck, with the 5 speed manual and little 2.3 inline 4 engine.
That's what I was wanting to get. Lol. And I wish I had Xbox and such like that to sell. But all I got is a phone computer and a blaster. LOL

I just love this in your Ad:

you will be able to test ride it, but i will need to have the full money in my hand before you do. (security reasons)

Very smart move, that bike is fast enough for someone to do a runner.

I just love this in your Ad:

you will be able to test ride it, but i will need to have the full money in my hand before you do. (security reasons)

Very smart move, that bike is fast enough for someone to do a runner.

lol auctally it wasent my idea.... somone on the forum said thats what they do when they sell things, so i thought id post it too I:I lol