Third piston since september

At this point, after seeing that, I would have the big end bearing replaced as well as the main bearings and seals. Although you could skip that and just replace them when the crank goes and takes out the cases and another top end.

i understand from that perspective,i guess im just worried about putting more money into a wheeler i got 3 grand into already, I was gunna do the motor this summer but now its got me wondering if its worth keeping it, just to have it blow up again.

i understand from that perspective,i guess im just worried about putting more money into a wheeler i got 3 grand into already, I was gunna do the motor this summer but now its got me wondering if its worth keeping it, just to have it blow up again.

with a quality bore job and proper care it wont blow up...

no, i noticed something was wrong and immediately shut it off and pulled it home, as said earlier, but still understanding that damage has probably been done even with a split second.

this is what the piston looked like when i got my blasty, i didn't even know somthing was wrong, the retard sold it to me for 1350!!! so i had to spend more on a topend

this piston was literally 2 months old, really good shape, exept it was bored to the wrong size!!!

Attachments

• Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 88
that pistions got a lot of blow by on it witch mean not very good bore job or from not letting it worm up enought so that the pistion will expand so then u got pistion slap. so that why it broke