thinking about trading what do you think?

b_russell_82

May 7, 2008
Kentucky
i'm thinking about trading my 05 TRX 450R for a 06 Raptor 700. My TRX is kick start and doesn't have reverse and all I do is trail ride it anyways so I'm thinking abuot trading for more of a trail quad. What do you guys think? The Raptor has a full trinity exhaust and EFI programer. A few other bolt ons but nothing major. The biggest thing I got on mine is the suspention. Let me know what you think. I've ran a few Raptor 700's and they are about even with my 450 in the open but on tight trails the Raptor will take my 450 b/c of the low end a raptor has.

i'm thinking about trading my 05 TRX 450R for a 06 Raptor 700. My TRX is kick start and doesn't have reverse and all I do is trail ride it anyways so I'm thinking abuot trading for more of a trail quad. What do you guys think? The Raptor has a full trinity exhaust and EFI programer. A few other bolt ons but nothing major. The biggest thing I got on mine is the suspention. Let me know what you think. I've ran a few Raptor 700's and they are about even with my 450 in the open but on tight trails the Raptor will take my 450 b/c of the low end a raptor has.

i would trade definitely,raptor has efi and the trx doesn't.only if its in good shape though. but elkas are pretty f*cking nice, sounds like a hard choice.

that would be a tough... but if you really want something for trail riding id do it. my buddy has a yfz450 an he hates it for trail riding his fan runs 24/7

hmmmm, i dont think i would do it....i perfer to have a machine that rides low like the 450r, 400ex, and trx 250r.....the raptors are high centered machines ...but its just a person prefrence kinda thing

thats a hard one guy, if i buy something new i never like trading it cuz i know how its been tookin care of.. but ya man sounds good ...the 450 does have a lil more pop thoe...

I have rode both, and if it were me I would stay with the 450r....

it just feels more stable...

If i were to do that trade id ask for money, cuz elka elka triple elites are f*cking expensive!! and gt thunder shock too. I myself woudlnt do it, id stay with the 450r.

If it was a Raptor with the piggy back shocks I would do it and not think nothing about it. I just hate so many times trial riding not having elec start and not having reverse. Also like said before, my fan runs all the time on the trail. I'm not going to rush into it but I"m going to consider it.