Things of Interest....

2g00d4u

Apr 22, 2010
Smithville, ON, Canada
Well, people on this forum are fairly open minded and creative, so I thought I would stretch that limit.

What I've got here is some really controversial stuff, Before anyone comes out with "That's bullshit you're an idiot get out" (cause they usually do) just read it over, there's no way of being sure if it's real or not. The reason I even bother with any of this is because, If we don't look beyond what we know and understand, and try to know and understand it, how can we advance in our existence? We got to where we are now by living and thinking outside of what we know and understand. People think that just because something fictional was on a movie screen it can't possibly be real, well, maybe it's possibility of existence is why the movie was made to begin with. Anyway, on to the fun stuff.

---
A simple place to start, Take a look at area 51, pay particular attention to the things that don't seem real or possible and read carefully. Also, Dugway Proving Ground in Utah is what people are calling the "new area 51", something else to look into.

Area 51 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---
Area 51 is the open part of the facility that we can see, but this is the side where the stuff happens that is hidden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-4_(facility)
---
A good example of a UFO story.

Rendlesham Forest incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---
Hard to deny such solid evidence, which is why I started looking into the topic.

Roswell UFO incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---
This is really weird, and a bit far for even my tastes, but worth the read. Some of what it says is sickening and pushes what anyone would believe, but it makes you think.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico, page 1
---

I like thinking of what it "could be" and not what it "is". Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks of the bizarre technology and occurrences above. Some of it is very much real and some/most is questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone believes that we are the only planet in this, or other galaxy's, that is the right distance to a star, to be the correct temp and atmosphere to sustain life......
they're an idiot,
there's prolly thousands of other planets capable, possibly and probable of this, we're just to busy playin tiddly winks with the russians on the space station, and exploring a dead planet, mars, to travel beyond them to find out.
we'll never travel beyond our current limits as long as we keep fooling with gas, solid or fossil fuel powered vehicles, it'll take a nuclear powered ship to extend our current limits to other solar systems

but, if they're not mass attacking us, who cares if they pluck the occasional hill billy up for experimentation, they prolly just wanna know what that brown tobbaccy juice running down his chin is

if anyone believes that we are the only planet in this, or other galaxy's, that is the right distance to a star, to be the correct temp and atmosphere to sustain life......
they're an idiot,
there's prolly thousands of other planets capable, possibly and probable of this, we're just to busy playin tiddly winks with the russians on the space station, and exploring a dead planet, mars, to travel beyond them to find out.
we'll never travel beyond our current limits as long as we keep fooling with gas, solid or fossil fuel powered vehicles, it'll take a nuclear powered ship to extend our current limits to other solar systems

but, if they're not mass attacking us, who cares if they pluck the occasional hill billy up for experimentation, they prolly just wanna know what that brown tobbaccy juice running down his chin is

I agree, and who knows if other life has to have the same or correct temp and atmosphere to sustain life......I:II:I

they're an idiot,

You do realize the nearest indicated area with this possibility is millions of light years away right? Kind of difficult to pull that one off. Even so, NASA has been trying the impossible and trying to build vessels that travel faster than anything you can imagine.
The nearest galaxy to our own is 25,000 light years away. Our fastest craft to date is the Helios 2......157,000mph is nothing to that. On top of that, Canis Major shows no signs of supporting life and it has more or less been ruled out that life could exist there. The same goes for other galaxies up to 5 billion light years away.

Here's a fun fact. If you took the Helios 2 at 157,000 miles per hour and just tried to reach the NEXT closest galaxy in Canis Major, it would take your body 106,785,860(billion)...........years........to reach Canis Major........on the fastest vehicle we have on the planet. For comparison.......The Earth itself is 4.5 billion years old......not real feasible to try to look for something that far away. It's still not feasible even at the speed of light. This is why the Hubble and new Webb telescope were created.

If we get visitor's they will just infect our neigborhoods, as others have done and mutiply, the goverment will give them Welfare and they will be livin for free, drivin Escalades, and hustlin not payin taxes. Gotta love america land of the free Home of the fuk-ups!

You do realize the nearest indicated area with this possibility is millions of light years away right? Kind of difficult to pull that one off. Even so, NASA has been trying the impossible and trying to build vessels that travel faster than anything you can imagine.
The nearest galaxy to our own is 25,000 light years away. Our fastest craft to date is the Helios 2......157,000mph is nothing to that. On top of that, Canis Major shows no signs of supporting life and it has more or less been ruled out that life could exist there. The same goes for other galaxies up to 5 billion light years away.

Here's a fun fact. If you took the Helios 2 at 157,000 miles per hour and just tried to reach the NEXT closest galaxy in Canis Major, it would take your body 106,785,860(billion)...........years........to reach Canis Major........on the fastest vehicle we have on the planet. For comparison.......The Earth itself is 4.5 billion years old......not real feasible to try to look for something that far away. It's still not feasible even at the speed of light. This is why the Hubble and new Webb telescope were created.

If the nearest galaxy to our own is 25,000 light years away, how do we know if it is still there?? If we are looking at it through a telescope then the image we are seeing is about 25,000 light years old....lol

You guys must be blind... theres aliens all over the place, matter of fact theyre jumping over a fence right now

All joking aside though, Im really interested in this kind of stuff. I always watch the UFO hunters and area 51 programs on the history channel. What really, really amazes me is this program on the history channel, "ancient aliens" Its absolutely amazing what these people did, and scientists have proven that the people could not have done it without the help of other beings (aliens)
Ive always been skeptical, but theres no possible way we are the only sustained living creatures in the entire universe. Theres NO possible way. Scientists have already proven there has been life on mars. Not like human beings, but water creatures, and microscopic organisms.
Check this out though, and just watch the entire thing. Pumo Puco? (SP) blows my mind however. Some key points... 11:30, 32:00, 39:00, (WATCH THIS ONE!!! 40:12) 47:11,
Pumo Puco starts at 54:30 (WATCH THIS ONE)

Last edited by a moderator:
If the nearest galaxy to our own is 25,000 light years away, how do we know if it is still there?? If we are looking at it through a telescope then the image we are seeing is about 25,000 light years old....lol

Because we are seeing ENTIRE galaxies in most cases.......not a solitary planet. The Milky Way is a fairly large galaxy based on our current estimates. Galaxies and Stars emit light. The telescopes intercept this light. They don't actually have to reach a planet in the galaxy as that won't occur, but they can intercept the light that is given off by them. For example, the sun's light takes more than 8 minutes to reach the Earth at the speed of light, but it doesn't take a telescope 8 minutes to look at the Sun because the light has already reached the Earth and all you have to do is point a telescope at the sun and you are fine. For galaxies and planetary masses this far away, the Earth does not readily receive light simply because of their vast distance away from us. Long story short, the light they emit is reaching US, more than it is us reaching it. Even the Hubble.......which is weak compared to the Webb, has taken photographs of galaxies(entire galaxies mind you).

Hubble just took a photograph in January that is supposedly the distance record for how far we have seen at 13.2 billion light years. Notice how they said it took the GALAXY's light 13.2 billion light years to reach us, not the other way around.
http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/heic1103/

You guys must be blind... theres aliens all over the place, matter of fact theyre jumping over a fence right now

All joking aside though, Im really interested in this kind of stuff. I always watch the UFO hunters and area 51 programs on the history channel. What really, really amazes me is this program on the history channel, "ancient aliens" Its absolutely amazing what these people did, and scientists have proven that the people could not have done it without the help of other beings (aliens)
Ive always been skeptical, but theres no possible way we are the only sustained living creatures in the entire universe. Theres NO possible way. Scientists have already proven there has been life on mars. Not like human beings, but water creatures, and microscopic organisms.
Check this out though, and just watch the entire thing. Pumo Puco? (SP) blows my mind however. Some key points... 11:30, 32:00, 39:00, (WATCH THIS ONE!!! 40:12) 47:11,

YouTube - Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 1(FULL)

No they haven't. It's been theorized, but they have found no data that life has existed nor any conclusive evidence of it. There have been controversial findings that MAY have suggested life existed there, but never any "proof" of it.

One thing I don't get about life on other planets is why our scientists think you NEED water or you NEED oxygen. why??? just because we do? that makes no since. for all we know there is some other planet out there that has life on it, but water and oxygen is poisonous to...

One thing I don't get about life on other planets is why our scientists think you NEED water or you NEED oxygen. why??? just because we do? that makes no since. for all we know there is some other planet out there that has life on it, but water and oxygen is poisonous to...

If that's the case, then that's not "life". Carbon and water is a necessity for all life and every living organism that is known to date. One existing without it is simply not possible to anybody's knowledge or imagination.

Stupid stuff aside, Thanks for the good posts guys, you don't have to be crazy to believe this stuff. It is very possible.

YouTube - Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 1(FULL)

Me too man, I've been trying to find programs like that on history, but they pretty much stopped. I liked UFO hunters and Ancient Aliens.

If that's the case, then that's not "life". Carbon and water is a necessity for all life and every living organism that is known to date. One existing without it is simply not possible to anybody's knowledge or imagination.

Ya for every living organism known to date, well guess what all those organisms live on earth. So with that in mind you can't guarantee that life in other galaxies and planets needs oxygen, water, and carbon to live. Adaptation is a word that comes to mind here. Certain elements may not exist in other places so the organims there adapt to what they have. Other organisms in other planets may not need to breathe or have water to survive. We only know of life on earth not on other planets we have no knowledge on what they may use to survive. All we know is that us on earth need oxygen and water to live.

good point, we get a little self centered around ourselves sometimes, if we are carbon based organisms, what is stopping the possibilty for silicon based organisms

Ya for every living organism known to date, well guess what all those organisms live on earth. So with that in mind you can't guarantee that life in other galaxies and planets needs oxygen, water, and carbon to live. Adaptation is a word that comes to mind here. Certain elements may not exist in other places so the organims there adapt to what they have. Other organisms in other planets may not need to breathe or have water to survive. We only know of life on earth not on other planets we have no knowledge on what they may use to survive. All we know is that us on earth need oxygen and water to live.

Yea..........they are called anaerobic organisms such as bacteria. However, they still need water to form and are composed of carbon. Like I said, if they were anything different, it wouldn't fit our definition of what life consists of. If they somehow miraculously pulled element 546 out of their ass and flew through at the speed of light, they probably would have visited us by now and they haven't, so I doubt that.

Yea..........they are called anaerobic organisms such as bacteria. However, they still need water to form and are composed of carbon. Like I said, if they were anything different, it wouldn't fit our definition of what life consists of. If they somehow miraculously pulled element 546 out of their ass and flew through at the speed of light, they probably would have visited us by now and they haven't, so I doubt that.

anaerobic bacteria are usually called archaea for future knowlege lol, knew biology class woud come in handy some day

i thought our closest neihboring star system was the "alpha centauri"....anybody look up wright patterson airforce base in ohio....thats where the alien crash pieces went from the roswell crash....pretty crazy stuff