They said it wouldn't hurt!

I was literally in tears trying to read this to my wife, so funny, But sorry for the pain. Thats why my wife got fixed, Wasnt even thinking about letting someone near my sack.

Wow. I think that is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Sorry to hear about the pain. Honestly, being a woman isn't much easier. I felt a fart creeping up during a PAP once. Thank God she finished up when she did! And since I protested a permanent solution to our birth control issue, I got the 10 year IUD. Well, the OB/GYN got everything inserted, and when she went to remove the inserter tube, it caught a string and ripped my IUD back out. Yeah. Ow. BUT! She ran to get another doctor and they used 2 metal tools, resembling butter knives and about that size, to push the damned thing back up into my cervix. I wil NEVER do anything like that again. It's James' turn if he wants something more permanent than what I have. LOL. At least we're covered until our 15th anniversary!

Sidenote: Do you have to use protection for like 35 climaxes, now? I did some reading once and it said you aren't totally safe until 25-35 ejaculations. Is that true?

This has to be the best thread ever! And BTW an answer to your question. I was told after 10 orgasms, and one one month ya have your honey squirt in in a specimen container, have it tested, then once your "clear" is party time!

This has to be the best thread ever! And BTW an answer to your question. I was told after 10 orgasms, and one one month ya have your honey squirt in in a specimen container, have it tested, then once your "clear" is party time!
So your shooting a mixed box of bullets and blanks in your full auto M16 lol
Looks like your gonna have to adjust your avatar...When I read
(And they deliver it with, you guessed it, a needle. And the shot to prevent *pain* is given to you, not in a vein in your leg, not in a vein in your groin. No, the needle get stuck right into your ballsack. And not just into the ballsack, but into your ball. Yes, you heard me correctly. Right in the ball. And the doctor actually says, "You may feel a pinch." Really? A pinch? Who the F*** used to pinch you doc? A f***ing gorilla with f***ing vice grips?)

I tried so hard not to laugh so loud tring not to wake up my mom who's sleaping on the couch in the next room. I statred tearing up They made it from uncomfortable to bad to unbelieveably bad if the girl was in there. But lasers really lasers got your hopes up. I'm supprised they dident just use a melon baller.
But dude you should have used that fart as ammo for what he lied about ROTFL I thought I was gonna die laughing...What I'd do god forbid is sit at home being waited on hand and foot with my favorite food between my legs and arms on the couch and have a three way with Vikoden,Perkaset,and the icecream and eat outta the bucket just for you.

HAHAAA found it

Dailymotion - No-Scalpel, No-Needle Vasectomy HD Video-VasectomyStore.com - a Tech & Science video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video

the pen lookin thing is how they make it numb without a needle, jet something it's called...

sorry bout ur pain, specially seeing how they could have done it differently somewhere else lol.

still say recliner, bucket o-beer n ice between the legs and sitting there for a few days while wife gets the fresh beer/ice is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Crap! I am getting it done probably next year. Thanks for the story. It was truly LOL!

:eek:. How can you even consider after reading that story. My stomach is hurting just reading that sh*t. Pills for the win...I'd rather wack off than use condoms.