The winter riding picture thread

ROAD RUNNER

Sep 3, 2010
Michigan
I took a couple of pics today when it was snowing out. we didnt get a lot of snow but its good enough for the first snow ride of the year so heres a couple of pics i took with my phone:

CIMG0075.jpg

CIMG0079.jpg

I'll probably have more up in a couple of days. But if you guys want to post some of your pics in here you can. Hope you liked em even though they arent that exciting. lol I:I

should also put what you wear wearing well it hasnt snowed yet but ill be wearing carhartt cover alls and sweat shirt and jeans underneath, wool socks and waterproof boots, and heavy gloves

no snow here yet...im looking forward to snow riding but not the cold ass weather lol

soon enough ill have pictures of my "snow" shee. skis on the front, kenda sand geckos on the back I:I. should rip on the packed stuff. just waiting for a bit more snow and a frozen lake before i set it up. ill probly do it by the new year, which is when the lake is usually good for riding.

well i went outside for som esnow playing and got some pics and a vid, prolly only 2" of snow but enough to get some killer drifting on and make hill climbing challanging I:I. cold as hell out, a whooping 18* :eek: lol.

100_1720-1.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1721.jpg

100_1715.jpg

100_1717.jpg

100_1719.jpg

damn the road is crazy slippery haha i had to really get my weight back to jsut get going lol I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics and vids noob, i like the little wheelie at the end, you ever see much deer in them woods?

thanks dude :D yeah there are deer ALL OVER THE FREEKIN PLACE! my wife and kid feed them all our leftover fruits and veggies. its hunting season now but right where i live is a decent oasis for them lol there is about 800 acres that dont get hunted and they know it lol

should also put what you wear wearing well it hasnt snowed yet but ill be wearing carhartt cover alls and sweat shirt and jeans underneath, wool socks and waterproof boots, and heavy gloves

oops forgot that part, i had on insulated jeans, work boots, hat and gloves with a hoodie and a thick coat but i knew i wasnt going to be out for long and i was only a few hyndred yards from the house the whole time. c'mon guys someone must have a bunch of snow to go play in and get some pics I:I I:I

thanks dude :D yeah there are deer ALL OVER THE FREEKIN PLACE! my wife and kid feed them all our leftover fruits and veggies. its hunting season now but right where i live is a decent oasis for them lol there is about 800 acres that dont get hunted and they know it lol

you need to go back there and sink an arrow into them, or slam them with a bullet

hahaha i can practically stab one if i wanted too :D but i dont hunt anymore lol

You vid it, Ill stab the chit of out one!!!!

Friggin sweet vid Bud, you looked like a little criminal out there messin up some lady's yard!! hahaha
Next time its slick like that, i wanna play in the car!!!I:I

anyone ever use razrs in the snow? still don't have snow where i live in ny and i'm curious how they are in the snow

yo we got about 2 feet. no sh*t. its like impossible to ride in!!! i might try and go out with my buddy from girard ill take pictures if i do

i aint got any layin just flurries and its makin me mad. i wanna take out the sled, ohh yeah and dog lol