The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

on a good not i made about 50 friggin cuts with that
ryobi miter saw today/and went through a fully charged 18v lithium battery with drill lol
then i had to charge it a lil to finish.

Cool blaster i saw the other day. I really like the way them lights and hood look. Just not the stretched tires:confused:

stretched/stanced cars are even ridiculous, a blaster with them is ridiculously silly

TURKEY BF 1.png

Reactions: jvb
So I thought of something tonight. I traded in my chrysler 300 for a little honda with a cvt trans about a month ago. The way these things work, the gas peddle sort of just controls rpm. Then it occured to me. Someone needs to mate a 2 stroke engine with a cvt transmission..... Powerband forever lol.
Polaris had 2 strokes with cvt

Screenshot_2015-11-30-18-55-11.png
here is a screen shot of the page. He said he did some changes that I'm curious to see. The pic he posted is one I had sent him.

anyhoot i deleted the jim carrey/matthew vids.
for some reason it was bugging me.
Started out a joke to my wife/then i ended up posting it on here.

Just a heads up, "paypal" Will Not !! protect you AT ALL!! if you send a payment as gift/family friend option. So just a heads up to everyone out there buying something from someone and they say send as gift. Pay the small fee and be protected.

Long story short, I let my son use my pay pal to get an early x mas gift. He sent it as gift etc and even in the message/note section he put what it was for etc.. Pay pals response after countless calls "good luck ,next time dont click that option"..

Last edited:
Just a heads up, "paypal" Will Not !! protect you AT ALL!! if you send a payment as gift/family friend option. So just a heads up to everyone out there buying something from someone and they say send as gift. Pay the small fee and be protected.

Long story short, I let my son use my pay pal to get an early x mas gift. He sent it as gift etc and even in the message/note section he put what it was for etc.. Pay pals response after countless calls "good luck ,next time dont click that option...
Man that blows! It can be risky clicking that option.

Long story short, I let my son use my pay pal to get an early x mas gift. He sent it as gift etc and even in the message/note section he put what it was for etc.. Pay pals response after countless calls "good luck ,next time dont click that option"..

I have been seeing this same warning posted on multiple forums I'm on lately. A lot of people seem to be getting ripped off when using this option.