The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

had to drive to the next closest home depot 16miles away compared to 1mile away lol to get it
local was all out....And i just had to have it,for the PRICE:D

banshee.jpg

Hope all is well though man and the sell off was for better things and not hard times. I'm in the process of looking for a vintage mx to rebuild during the harsh New England weather.
Yeah, the sell off was for better things. I'm not out of the game, just put it all on hold till I know I can actually get back in it. In the mean time, I'm building a v8 S15 that is moving slowly right now.

Reactions: harley1-5
I got this T/C Venture Predator in .308 about a month ago and haven't gotten a chance to site it in untill today. It is pushing 65 degrees in mid November today, so It was really nice to get it shot in and not freeze my nads off.

T/C claims that this will shoot 1" MOA at 100 yards guaranteed out of the box. If any of you know me, I had to put that to the test.
Here is the Gun:
IMG_20151115_151628007.jpg

These are the first few shots, I was dialing it in.
IMG_20151115_141630060.jpg

Now the good stuff:
IMG_20151115_141621734.jpg

Those are 1"x1" squares. I was shooting off a makeshift bench I set up out of concrete blocks and a 2"x12" lol.
I was shooting Cheap winchester 150 grain factory loads, and managed to smash 3 shots 1" MOA at 100 yards. The bottom 3 holes are all damn near touching each other. The one touching the red was after I adjusted the scope to get it dead nuts on.

If your in the market for a deer rifle, Buy a T/C Venture, Their claim is true, and the gun shoots really smooth. The bolt slides like butter.

I got it for $579, and they have a $75 mail in rebate. The weather shield models are less money and are guaranteed not to rust. I was just hellbent on getting the full camo one because the barrell is fluted and crowned. So far this seems like a very good purchase.

good stuff fred !

McDonalds ......

00x0x_84zeXZbo6OA_600x450.jpg

Reactions: Wood24 and pudvah
my brother,my daughter,and his daughter were pulling into my driveway toinght
and a jeep with at brush guarded bumper, slammed into the back of my brothers S10
pickup:mad:
cops fire truck ect.
Then the guy stepped into the middle of the road and would have gotten struck by a car at like 45mph if i had not screamed to get out of the road...dumb ass..The car was speeding as well.
Im not happy that my daughter was in the truck at the time,but no one got hurt.

I was out back and heard it then raced up to the front to see what happen.
cops left then i had the pleasure of taking a steel pipe and getting the fender off of his tire
so he could drive home.